pappajohn

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
We had our meter changed (normal, run of the mill periodic maintenance) last December and a mistake was made by NPower or their sub-contractors in registering the new meter number
Graham

until recently we had two meters, according to the metering division one meter was a redundant one and the other was registered at a different address.

the sparky came to do a routine change in march and took ages to find us cos of this. he kindly removed the other meter when i told him we no longer used it and it was disconnected.

the bill is not connected with this. the only thing that ties it to us is the house name....different postcode and road. totaly incompetant.

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Can you link differing powers together at a later date with the right regulator?

OP
OP
pappajohn

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Can you link differing powers together at a later date with the right regulator?

you sure can john. as long as the controller is rated for the combined output of all the panels

if you plan on buying more panels later i'd buy a bigger controller now so you dont waste money buying another later. i think around £50 will get you a decent 30amp controller.:thumb:

i hope i wont need my genny at malvern and just run off the panel but i'm taking it anyway.:RollEyes:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back