Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
The road wheels look far too small.
Yes that's about the only thing he hasn't changed, steel wheels with SS trims look chunkier and better IMV but they are the same size, mobile power station ;) but not to my taste and I believe it has been on mobile.de for a good while now.

OP
OP
sallylillian

sallylillian

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2011
Falmouth, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Palace Liner 90LO
Exp
The OTT solar is impressive must be well over a KW up there. Also the stainless locker outside is a well implemented private addition.

OP
OP
sallylillian

sallylillian

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2011
Falmouth, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Palace Liner 90LO
Exp
Michael, 1450w solar and three Victron regulators, 900ah LiFePO4 and two Mastervolt 3000w mass combo in parallel (y)
Should have read the spec. That is some serious power. Shame about their interest in bohemian style. The outside graphics could be replaced, what Ā£2k, but the kitchen worktops and internal style additions are difficult. And over ā‚¬200k to start. For 2012? He has bought a converted coach already which in his words.
"Of course, some things have to be changed according to our wishes" My god he is going to make another creationšŸ˜’

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

stewartwebr

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 6, 2010
Edinburgh
Funster No
MH
Morelo Empire Liner
Exp
36 years and 16 motorhomes
This exact van was at Morelo, Schlusselfeld when I was there back in December. Being honest we both laughed when we looked at it, certainly not our taste. There was also another Palace which had been chromed up to the extent it resembled a blinged up Indian TukTuk.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back