Snipe / FreeSat V Sky (2 Viewers)

Sep 9, 2016
Nr Huntingdon
Funster No
MH
Concorde Charisma 89
Exp
Since 2012
The problem is with the SIM card speak to Motor Home WiFi and they will sell you a Vodafone SIM that works in most of Europe.

OldWomble

Free Member
Feb 22, 2015
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
AS Kemerton XL
Exp
25 years
The problem is with the SIM card speak to Motor Home WiFi and they will sell you a Vodafone SIM that works in most of Europe.
So why did it work the year before? Voxi is Vodafone. I also tried the vodafone SIM card from my phone & that didn’t work either yet it worked in the phone.

Boris7

Banned
Jan 27, 2020
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Burford
Exp
1 year
Can’t remember how many years ago but we priced putting a dish up against sky, turned out if you subscribed to sky for 12 months they would put the dish in free, the 12 months subscription at the time was a little less than paying for a guy to put a dish in.

So we took Sky, and then cancelled it at the end of the year, sold the sky box’s and bought free sat, it does all we need and more, pause live, record etc.
Our new TV (about 3 years) has Freesat built in and you just need to add a usb hard drive to record.

In the Motorhome we just use a large iPad with recorded content and sometimes put iPlayer on for the news, but basically the last thing I want to do on holiday is watch telly.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back