Free Member
Feb 10, 2012
On a planet...far, ....far away.
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
On and off 1995
I am in the UK but cannot find ITV or channel 5 with my Snipe 2, is there a way to get them? Or is it just me doing something wrong, I tune it in to 28. Something.

Any helpful advice appreciate.

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
It will be the frequencies

ITV should be:

Frequency: 11097
Symbol: 23000
Polarity: V

No idea what Channel 5 needs to be but I'm sure someone will tell you in a minute (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
ITV was the first mainstream channel to drop out on our Snipe 2 when travelling in France (using Avtex TV/Sat tuner) in that the obvious low channel number failed to deliver when all the others like BBC1 and 2 were fine. However we scrolled down and picked it up again much lower down the channel listing.

You should be using the Astra 2 satellite - are there any obstructions to your line of sight?

OP
OP
Billy23

Billy23

Free Member
Feb 10, 2012
On a planet...far, ....far away.
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
On and off 1995
ITV was the first mainstream channel to drop out on our Snipe 2 when travelling in France (using Avtex TV/Sat tuner) in that the obvious low channel number failed to deliver when all the others like BBC1 and 2 were fine. However we scrolled down and picked it up again much lower down the channel listing.

You should be using the Astra 2 satellite - are there any obstructions to your line of sight?

No, nothing in line of site , also I am in U.K. And have been on different sites. I will try to fine tune maybe Snipe is slightly off. I am on Astra 2.......no itv or channel 5.......stranger!!

Thanks for your help.

Oct 19, 2013
East Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 115
Exp
Few years
It probably needs an update. I check for updates at least once a month.
The download is on
Instructions are on the page as well but basically unzip the file and copy bin file to the root of a USB stick, put it in the controller and power it up pressing the TUNE and POWER button and it should say upgrading...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back