• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Single Duvalay x 2 plus 2 Free Pillows (1 Viewer)

Sep 3, 2013
Crowthorne, Berkshire
Funster No
MH
1992 RMB Silver Star 670
Exp
One year. A whole one!
Hello,

Following a recent purchase of a new mattress for Udo, we have for sale our two Duvalay Gold mattress toppers.

These are 66cm wide by 190cm long by 2.5cm deep.

I bought these 2 years ago and they've been used sparingly and are as-new.

Both come complete with the Duvalay white washable covers. I've washed the covers and they are also as-new. We have always used a fitted sheet over these.

The pillows are a cheaper memory foam and are NOT Duvalay, but I'll include these for free if both mattress toppers are bought in one sale.

I'll accept £50 each for the toppers, so £100 for the two complete with the pillows.

I have no idea of the carriage and haven't found the carry-bags. Collection would be easier (Crowthorne, Berkshire), but I could package them up if needed, although I've no idea of carriage costs. Carriage is extra at cost.

However, I'll be in the Birmingham area Monday and Tuesday and Oxford Tuesday afternoon until Thursday morning. If anyone interested could let me know today (2nd April), then I'll bring them with me.

Photos below:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back