Single beds? (1 Viewer)

Jul 11, 2020
Southampton
Funster No
MH
Benimar Tessoro T486
Exp
Since August 2020
I have an Elddis Accordo 105 and wonder whether anyone has similar? The handbook says that as well as a double bed, the side bunks can be made 2 two singles using the driver and passenger front seats.
There is nothing in the handbook or online as to how to do this and I wonder if it is as simple as turning the front seats round and using the seat cushions for head or feet?
Advice welcomed! Thanks

OP
OP
Keep Right On
Jul 11, 2020
Southampton
Funster No
MH
Benimar Tessoro T486
Exp
Since August 2020
Thanks - had seen it before but no real instructions or in the handbook. I guess that there's no special instructions

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Tonyg Mills

Free Member
Aug 6, 2021
Funster No
MH
C Class
Hi there. We purchased a 105 earlier in the year and have used it 5 times. We only use it as single beds. Turn the front seats around, pull the bench seat base and seat cushions out to allow the long rear cushion to drop down, then adjust swivelled seats for height and distance from bench cushion. My partner uses hers simply with a quilt folded in two and I use one of these:
We have found it very comfortable and has the advantage of either of us being able to get up in the night for the loo without waking the other. Some folk with a 105 and a lot more experience than us that we saw on a site recently do the same. She turns the cushions over and so now does my partner, but I prefer them right way up. might not suit if you are both tall, as one side is a couple of inches shorter, but doesn't bother either of us

Upvote 0

Tonyg Mills

Free Member
Aug 6, 2021
Funster No
MH
C Class
Yep, feet on cab seats. My partner puts boot bags and rucksacks between seats with the bolster cushions on top so the gap between the two seats is filled and that makes it even more comfy, though I'm fine just with the cab seat tbh. We did see a Swift with a similar layout and that had bespoke cushions to put on the cab seats for sleeping. Not sure if you can buy such a thing, should you feel it necessary

Upvote 0

Tonyg Mills

Free Member
Aug 6, 2021
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exactly. I just use the seat, but my partner just puts a loose cushion on it. After a couple of GnTs and several glasses ov vino tinto, I can sleep anywhere :LOL:

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back