Settling in... (1 Viewer)

Jun 13, 2021
Northallerton, UK
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Duetto
Exp
Newbies
So Dottie is here and we have been testing her thoroughly in the last few weeks. Only one experience left to try her with and that's a festival at the end of the month (where will decide on the great solar debate!) after a 'festival lite' this weekend.

Roughly we have achieved:

Hills, dales and parking in a city centre. True wilding and semi wilding. A CL type site. Pub stopover. Shopping at farm shops and supermarkets with associated parking issues. And, a favourite, absolute solitude.

The only niggle has been the fridge but a good vacuum and some judiciously applied tape seems to have fixed that! What a joy she is in this, the honeymoon period!
IMG_20210807_171107401_HDR.jpg

May 7, 2011
East Anglia
Funster No
MH
Kontiki 669
Exp
Since 2010
So Dottie is here and we have been testing her thoroughly in the last few weeks. Only one experience left to try her with and that's a festival at the end of the month (where will decide on the great solar debate!) after a 'festival lite' this weekend.

Roughly we have achieved:

Hills, dales and parking in a city centre. True wilding and semi wilding. A CL type site. Pub stopover. Shopping at farm shops and supermarkets with associated parking issues. And, a favourite, absolute solitude.

The only niggle has been the fridge but a good vacuum and some judiciously applied tape seems to have fixed that! What a joy she is in this, the honeymoon period!View attachment 534176

Next on your list should be heading to where Motorhomes where made for, france 🇫🇷
Carry on enjoying your Motorhome, it is a wonderful way to see things! 🙂👍

OP
OP
MsT2
Jun 13, 2021
Northallerton, UK
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Duetto
Exp
Newbies
The foreign trips will have to wait... I'm massively covid averse due to my job, health and family situation. At least in the UK I know how to tell people to 'back off' politely or impolitely as necessary 😜

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back