Selling my Van with or without bike in back. (1 Viewer)

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
I am considering selling my oddessey 92and I would like to get a reasonable price for it of course, the question is should I sell it with the resident Honda CG125 in the garage or without?
The bike has it's own nesting rack and fits in nicely with plenty of room, a is quite useful.BUT the model I am looking at, is much smaller and does not have a garage at all, it would need a trailer to take it, so therefore not really practical. A towbar would cost a bit as well.
Any ideas? the bike is about £700 worth and I thought it might tip the sale

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Without ... there are a lot more people who would be looking for a MH alone, not one with a bike, it could even put people off if they think they are paying for something they don't want/need. Also, if anyone is in the market for a MH like yours the chances are that they already have a bike anyway!

I used to have a Honda CG125 ... back in 1980 that is!

simply

Free Member
Apr 24, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Renault Trafic
Exp
Newcomer
I think you limit your potential selling market by including it (I for one wouldn't want the problem of getting rid of a huge bit of metal that would serve no purpose for my lifestyle) but you could maximise your market by also offering an alternative favourably priced package in which it was included

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Yes, as above sell bike separately but could be included.......

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back