Ronnie has lost her best mate. (1 Viewer)

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
Ronnie has followed me around all day looking lost.
At this time of the night the dogs race to their bed and get a dog biscuit as a goodnight treat, they then don't move till i come down in the morning, no matter how many times i go in the kitchen.
She has gone to her bed and had a biscuit but whenever i go in their she jumps up and comes to me, doesn't look as though she is going to settle down, she is missing him being curled up next to her.
I had to put 2 to sleep last year & the remaining one ,having never been alone, will now rarely leave my side. It isn't a problem for me as I can usually take him wherever I am going . It is sad to see him wandering about outside on his own though when he always used to annoy the others.

laird of Dunstan

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 15, 2015
lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9000DFH
Exp
ex caravanner
We thought that we were loosing our 15 year old schnauzer two weeks ago, she had a fit and a stroke ,she seems to be getting over it ,I'll miss her a great deal when her time comes
Sympathy's to you and yours

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Just reading through the thread has brought a tear to my eye so know how you must be feeling. Please give Rooney lots of hugs and pampering.
Sorry.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Really sorry to hear this
clear.png
clear.png

Lots of cuddles due

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
I lost an Irish Setter following an operation, never got to say goodby. I share your pain. :(

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
PaulyP
Jul 29, 2011
Urmston, Manchester
Funster No
MH
Former owner.
Exp
June 2012
I lost an Irish Setter following an operation, never got to say goodby. I share your pain. :(

That's the hardest part, dropped Rooney off expecting (hopefully) to pick him up later, came as a big shock when I got the phone call to say it was inoperable so best to let him go whilst still under the anaesthetic.
Got to go and pick his collar and leash up this morning.

Feb 22, 2014
Grantham
Funster No
MH
Rapido Le Randonneur
Exp
Since 2015
So sorry for your loss and Ronnie. She probably knows what happened anyway. Dogs sense these things. Think she might need to sleep on your bed for a while. Might give her some comfort.....and you. Couldn't 'like' this post so opted for 'informative'.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back