LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp
Getting better month by month.
clarity have let me down and didn't re instigate my card. :mad: On way to tunnel now!!! If I bung on some more Stirling on the revolut card, do I have to convert it to euros or will my card use the Stirling and bank convert it at interbank rates?

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
It converts to any currency at the point of transaction

Mar 16, 2016
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer S520
You do not have to convert to another currency if you don't wish to.
Revolute rates mirror the Spot Interbank exchange rate. The interbank market is the top-level foreign exchange market where banks exchange different currencies. It is a wholesale market through which most currency transactions are channeled and, as such, offers the best possible exchange rate available. This spot interbank exchange rate typically beats that of banks and other consumer foreign exchange services by 3-5%.

https://revolut.com/

Pete

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
clarity have let me down and didn't re instigate my card. :mad: On way to tunnel now!!! If I bung on some more Stirling on the revolut card, do I have to convert it to euros or will my card use the Stirling and bank convert it at interbank rates?
Any more info on why the clarity failed, it's all we use now and would like to be abrest of any problems(y)

OP
OP
Zigisla

Zigisla

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp
Getting better month by month.
Any more info on why the clarity failed, it's all we use now and would like to be abrest of any problems(y)
No issues. Coz I haven't used it they wrote to me and said we gunna suspend account if no contact. I duly did, but no record of conversation so account closed. Too late reinstate coz dept on weekend. :rolleyes:Now cut up in very silent protest.:D revolut only now(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back