sallylillian

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2011
Falmouth, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Palace Liner 90LO
Exp
@Jim I see you are creating a multitude of base review entries for companies; for transparency may I ask if these are sponsored with specific access rights provided to the companies or services in question? Thanks.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
None of the companies in the review section have asked to be there, or pay to be there or have any say in what is said about them there. I put them into the reviews section only so that users of their services might review them; so we can grow a resource that is beneficial to all of us. The system is designed so that anyone can add a company for reviews, yet, for some reason, Funsters seem reluctant to add them but are quite happy to review them after I've uploaded the company details. So I add them hoping that it might garner some reviews. That way this expensive review system doesn't languish unused.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sallylillian

sallylillian

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2011
Falmouth, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Palace Liner 90LO
Exp
None of the companies the review section have asked to be there, or pay to be there or have any say in what is said about them. I put them into the reviews section only so that users of their services might review them; so we can grow a resource that is beneficial to all of us. The system is designed so that anyone can add a company for reviews, yet, for some reason, Funsters seem reluctant to add them but are quite happy to review them after I've uploaded the company details. So I add them hoping that it might garner some reviews.
Thank you for that Jim, all is clear now.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Reactions: Jim

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Call me an idiot, but I can't see how to add a company (n)
I think you go to "reviews" under the "forums" heading and then "new thread" as you would in any other section.

Martin

RogerThat

LIFE MEMBER
May 20, 2016
North West
Funster No
MH
PVC

RogerThat

LIFE MEMBER
May 20, 2016
North West
Funster No
MH
PVC
Thanks Martin, but I don't get that option in that category, it's very weird :unsure:

IMG_0692.jpg

RogerThat

LIFE MEMBER
May 20, 2016
North West
Funster No
MH
PVC
There are no stars to rate them with either - I've definitely done this wrong :whistle:

@Jim if you could give us some pointers on adding new ones please? (y) (and sorry for making a mess of that attempt!)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back