Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Apr 26, 2018
England, UK
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Learning all the time
I have read the book ( The motorhome Buyers Guild) on this site. It says to do 6 months of research.
So you guys are in for a load of questions.
After reading the book think we want a A class motorhome!
Had a quick look on Autotrader to see what sort of prices they where and seen one I liked lucky wont have the cash till house sale goes though.
We plan to live in the van 6/7 months a year. From looking at layouts would like an island double bed. There will only be the 2 of us. Wife likes cooking so an oven. Needs a shower you can use We would like garage for storing bikes and stuff. Driving will be mostly in Europe. As for age not a brand new one but would really like one less than 10yrs old
Now the big one all this for a max £50k.
Really don't wont to spend that much as want to put sat nav, rev cam and other stuff in.
So is all this possible

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
you could spend half that amount and get a really good motorhome with all the extras you want IF you constantly monitor the 'selling sites' - it would be time well spent to be honest. I would also visit lots of shows so you can look at layouts and even find where some rallies are being held as I am sure you would get the chance to look at how some people set up for almost full time living.

there are often some great motorhomes for sale on here that are only 4 or 5 years old that would meet your 50k budget

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Innkeeper
Apr 26, 2018
England, UK
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Learning all the time
Thanks for the reply. As I said this is the start our research. I have negotiated a £50k budget with the head of finance ( the wife)
This would be the sort of on the road price with all the add ons in place.
If we got one cheaper would not complain.
I do like the look of the A class Van's but nothing is written in stone yet.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back