Remoska early Black Friday deal £50 off at Lakeland (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
M

MO2HOM

Free Member
Feb 14, 2016
South West
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
5 years
Sorry, I did a quick search to see if it had been posted earlier but didn’t find it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Sorry, I did a quick search to see if it had been posted earlier but didn’t find it.
No worries - multiple postings are better than none especially as things disappear out of Recent so quickly. The more we share good things that we spot the more chance for us all to benefit.

Oct 9, 2019
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
FUNSTER in a PVC
God, really annoyed with myself I bought one off Lakeland’s website on Thursday, there was no mention of any Black Friday deals, do you think they will play ball and refund the difference ?

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
God, really annoyed with myself I bought one off Lakeland’s website on Thursday, there was no mention of any Black Friday deals, do you think they will play ball and refund the difference ?
It's got to be worth a try - please let us know how you get on.
Worst case scenario is that you could return the full price one & buy another one at the reduced price - knowing this hopefully Lakeland would issue the credit.

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
You’re entitled to return for a refund
If you take it back to the store you can immediately buy it again at the lower price

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
I nip down to the Trafford centre tomorrow and see what they say,
thanks
You have more rights buying online so maybe worth an email or phone call to their Customers Services in the first instance rather than visiting a store & hoping that the staff member or store manager will know how to sort it.

Jun 8, 2019
Bexley Kent
Funster No
MH
Given up Motorhoming
Exp
May 2019
Tell them that you will have the secondhand one (which you returned) for even more discount ??

Jun 27, 2019
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Vline B600
Exp
Just ordered one, now I'll have to cook in it!!!o_O:X3:

Aug 2, 2017
South Kent Coast.
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2004
I have the Amazon assistant installed on my computer which flags up the price from Amazon which is £149.99 so a good price posted here.

Oct 9, 2019
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
FUNSTER in a PVC
The other thing that has annoyed me is they sent me the older model with the window in the lid, I have read that it is not as good as the full metal lid.

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
Love mine, bought it at a boot sale for a £5. ? LOL use it a lot but I do think that the latest one new is very expensive for what is an ordinary pan with an electric element in the lid..

Sep 13, 2017
Staffordshire Moorlands
Funster No
MH
Rapido Fiat MWB
I have two my old one has the glass lid my newer one solid I much prefer my glass lid one, it’s 19years old and still going strong you can check how your foods doing without opening the lid.

Oct 9, 2019
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
FUNSTER in a PVC
Quick update, visited Lakeland shop and they were very happy to refund my £150 and I bought the black lid version at £99 apart from the colour of the lid 5here is no difference at all. So happy bunny and thanks for the heads up to all.

Nov 1, 2019
manchester
Funster No
MH
2018 Rollerteam t590
Exp
9 mnths
Thanks to all the posters for this information. I was reading about the Remoska on here and quite liked the sound of them so just ordered one. Not been a member long but already learnt loads and saved money (more than covers the subscription)
Thank you.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back