Remis Cab Blinds, Ducato/Relay/Boxer - X250 - 2011 - 2014 - Beige (1 Viewer)

Sep 1, 2007
Guildford
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2004
Has anyone fitted or had fitted the above, when driving do they rattle or vibrate when driving I like the look of them and should be able to fit them myself just wondered about rattles. cheers Lawrence

Sep 27, 2007
Shropshire based
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
started in 2001
No problem, no rattles, fitted in 2011 Citroen relay, had a little adjustment to the shelf in the centre, otherwise ok.

Jul 12, 2013
The City of Henlow
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme
Exp
Since 1980
I think it depends on the vehicle. My fitter had a devil of a job he said, although cosmetically it looks good. The moulding on my drivers window, does still have an annoying rattle that I have to jam bits of paper in.
They work effectively but are flimsy and mine need to be closed with much care. For replacement parts..... possible but very difficult to locate.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Stretto Boy

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2016
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2011
Our Auto-Sleepers Broadway came with them already fitted as standard. No problem with rattles. You do have to be careful with them but I like them very much.

adrkjr

Free Member
Jan 13, 2014
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Chausson Welcome
Exp
2 years
Fitted as standard to our chausson. Asked the dealer to take them off that bad. Got tea towels and cardboard all over the windows.

Dare_Devil_Dennis

Free Member
Apr 22, 2017
Derby
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Fitted them myself to 2017 Ducato X290 (Swift). Easy peasy lemon squeezy. One hole to be drilled in each door for a self tapping screw. You drill through the blinds frame fixing point when the blind is offered up to the door (sounds harder than it was). No rattles, squeeks, noffin' Great improvement over Swift standard silver fabric covers that fit on with poppers. On my M/H you had to do that with the doors open. Great in the rain!

Aug 26, 2008
B&NES
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2007
Fitted as standard to my X 290 PVC. The blinds themselves don't rattle. :)

But, I discovered recently after I started using a dashcam that the guides for the blinds on the bottom of the windscreen do rattle. Either the dashcam mike is very sensitive or my hearing is not as good as I thought! :(

Sep 16, 2010
Bungay Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Autotrail TrackerEKS
Exp
Since 2010
my hearing is not as good as I thought!
A lady in church passed a note to her husband beside her.
It read :- I just farted but I got away with it cos no-one heard it.
He wrote back :- The batteries in your hearing aid need changing.
;););)
Mitch.

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
very easy to fit i bought them read the instructions and thought it sounded difficult and put off doing them till i had to .They were all fitted in two hours very easy and ours didnt rattle

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back