Registering with dvla timeframe (1 Viewer)

Alfie159

Free Member
Mar 11, 2019
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640 2019
Exp
Hi all, our vans arrived from Germany at last! Arrived last Friday so the next step is dealer registering with dvla. They do not use on line process so what’s your experience of time taking to register the new vehicle ?

lickily partner has full hgv as I’m still waiting for provisional for me to take lessons ! Theory etc, currently standing at 14 weeks which is shocking. But that’s another saga

stewartwebr

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 6, 2010
Edinburgh
Funster No
MH
Morelo Empire Liner
Exp
36 years and 16 motorhomes
Took VCA about 4 weeks, but in their world that’s 20 days as they don’t count weekends. DVLA took
almost 6 weeks and that was with the help of my MP pressing on them. The service from both VCA and DVLA is nothing short of shocking. I started the process in December last year, it was extremely frustrating and no matter how many times you attempt to get an update you draw a blank.

Edit- just read your post again, perhaps your not importing yourself?

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Alfie159

Alfie159

Free Member
Mar 11, 2019
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640 2019
Exp
Took VCA about 4 weeks, but in their world that’s 20 days as they don’t count weekends. DVLA took
almost 6 weeks and that was with the help of my MP pressing on them. The service from both VCA and DVLA is nothing short of shocking. I started the process in December last year, it was extremely frustrating and no matter how many times you attempt to get an update you draw a blank.

Edit- just read your post again, perhaps your not importing yourself?
Correct not importing so anticipated a short experience than you

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back