• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

WANTED ***Rapido A Class circa 2010 silver screens wanted*** (1 Viewer)

Aug 19, 2009
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Before I pick up the phone and place an order with Silver Screens or Taylormade for external thermal screens to fit a Rapido A Class circa 2010 like the pic below, I just wondered if there is anyone on here who has some to sell. My Rapido is a 9066df but I'm sure there are several models of this era that share the same body shape. If you have some to sell please contact me asap. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_6434.jpg
    IMG_6434.jpg
    259.1 KB · Views: 15
OP
OP
goneoff
Aug 19, 2009
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Thanks Minxy Girl for flagging the add in Preloved. I've phoned the seller already and waiting for a reply. Although all A Class Rapido's look the same, I've a suspicion that my MH 2010 may be a slightly different body shape to a 2007, hope not will have to see but thanks again "top girl"

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Thanks Minxy Girl for flagging the add in Preloved. I've phoned the seller already and waiting for a reply. Although all A Class Rapido's look the same, I've a suspicion that my MH 2010 may be a slightly different body shape to a 2007, hope not will have to see but thanks again "top girl"
Even if it's slightly different I'm sure it could be adapted to fit if needs be and at that price worth the risk?

OP
OP
goneoff
Aug 19, 2009
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Hi if it's in Llanelli it's not far from me if you want me to have a look at them to see their condition.

Richard
Hi Richard
Thanks for the offer but the sell has not returned my call...............may give you a shout if I think they could be adapted. Cheers

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back