Aug 16, 2019
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
4 years
Hi everyone,
We've currently got a Broadway EK TB LP, and it's super but would prefer a better bathroom.
Need single beds as have reach that time in my/ our lives when getting up in the night is an essential.!!
So thinking about the Broadway EB, but really not sure about the single bed system where have to use front seats as part of bed. I think it would prove quite uncomfortable!!
Would really appreciate and respect honest comments and opinions. Even amusing ones maybe!!
Look forward to hearing. By for now,roll on April 12 and freedom....

Pete W

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
For me using front seats as part of any bed is a definite nono
Been there in a Tribute.
Pass seat could not be locked in the sleep position and height of both seats had to be adjusted as close as poss and then packed level.
In case i forgot to mention NoNo No.

Sep 11, 2014
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
Since 2013
We bought a new to us AS Nuevo last year intending to use the bench seats as a double. Then found a discussion on AS Owners Forum about this very subject which persuaded us to try singles, when we can get away. Many people use singles quite happily it seems.

We've tried it on the drive and not sure if it will be a success, I can sleep pretty much anywhere, mr reckless not so much! For us, as well as the nighttime bathroom visits, it will enable the dog to move about without jumping all over us (though I expect she'll do that anyway).

Worth reading the above discussion if you can find it.

Karen

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back