pondfairy here, i live in cornwall and play irish whistle and bodhran fram drum (1 Viewer)

Aug 15, 2014
Exiled in Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Pilote 600L
Exp
Since 2006
Not a fairy, in any sense, and my side of the pond is in Yorkshire.
:welcomesign:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
pondfairy

pondfairy

Free Member
Feb 12, 2017
cornwall
Funster No
MH
vwt4 trident 1995 hightop
Exp
5 years
...and quite a few non musicians too - but that doesn't stop them murdering an instrument :imoutahere:...
...but luckily they're usually drowned out by the ones who can play :rofl:.
how do i get to meet people, do you have meet ups'.

OP
OP
pondfairy

pondfairy

Free Member
Feb 12, 2017
cornwall
Funster No
MH
Exp
5 years
finding my way round here, slowly, not too computer literate. hmm

Reactions: CWH
OP
OP
pondfairy

pondfairy

Free Member
Feb 12, 2017
cornwall
Funster No
MH
Exp
5 years
Not a fairy, in any sense, and my side of the pond is in Yorkshire.
:welcomesign:
hi tucano, my last van was a hymer 1987. like a big rolling truck, my family live in yorkshire, kirbymoorside, then up to bransdale.

OP
OP
pondfairy

pondfairy

Free Member
Feb 12, 2017
cornwall
Funster No
MH
Exp
5 years
thanks griff, but where do you all get together, i will find out in time i expect, cant wait,

Langtoftlad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 12, 2011
Langtoft, South Lincs
Funster No
MH
WildAx Aurora FB [PVC]
Exp
Since 2015
how do i get to meet people, do you have meet ups'.
We have "meets" and "rallys" - though I'm not sure of the difference :confused:.
If you click on the "Forums" tab at the top of the page - you'll see a list of all the different areas - top two are:
Rally Planning Discussion & Chat
Scheduled Rallies

They are good places to start

OP
OP
pondfairy

pondfairy

Free Member
Feb 12, 2017
cornwall
Funster No
MH
Exp
5 years
We have "meets" and "rallys" - though I'm not sure of the difference :confused:.
If you click on the "Forums" tab at the top of the page - you'll see a list of all the different areas - top two are:
Rally Planning Discussion & Chat
Scheduled Rallies

They are good places to start
thankyou, will check them out, navigating this site is the first challenge haha

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hi pondfairy .... sooooo pleased you joined ... there are loadsa solo females on here .. I love the musical side to your info.. I can't play drums or guitar but that's my lifetime regret.

Sure that some of the gals will be along to welcome you soon. There are several funsters not far from you. I go to Glastonbury town often so might be able to pop over to a halfway mark sometime in the future. :)

@TheCaller

@Cal54 @Trixie @Indy259 @scotzsue

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
:welcome4:to Fun. I've got a pond and a duck but no fairy. :(

upload_2017-2-19_13-5-47.jpeg

Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
Hi @pondfairy . Welcome to the forum.

If you are wondering why my username keeps appearing, it's because as well as being a ceilidh dance caller, I also play bodhran & a low D whistle.

Live music, played by funsters, features at quite a few meets & rallies, so keep an eye on the rallies forum for info. I ran a traditional Irish music themed meet in South Lincs last year & may do again this September. I'm just on my way now to an afternoon session with the main players from last year & will be discussing availability with them.

Two of them will be down your way in the summer - they run the music sessions on the campsite at Portscatha during August.

Sep 22, 2014
Suffolk UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Duetto
Exp
Since 2014
Hi @longevity welcome to the mad house. Lots of good people on here, couple's and solos. As already mentions look at Rally thread.:party:

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
A Hozelock 9000 Joy which has switchable outlets, one to the pool of course which goes through a second Bioforce UV filter and the second which you can take to a drain or the garden after agitating the filters with the revolving handle. Ours goes over the neighbours fence when they're away. (y) Hard work keeping it clear especially in the summer and the fish are feeding well. Probably too many fish for the size of pool but they are fairly old and moved from their old home in next village when we did. Three of the kois are older than you, nearly thirty. :D

Oh and that's our neighbour helping out before he fell in. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Attachments

• P1030894.JPG
    P1030894.JPG
    332.4 KB · Views: 21
  • P1030900.JPG
    P1030900.JPG
    365.2 KB · Views: 20
  • P1040346.JPG
    P1040346.JPG
    169.7 KB · Views: 18

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
A Hozelock 9000 Joy which has switchable outlets, one to the pool of course which goes through a second Bioforce UV filter and the second which you can take to a drain or the garden after agitating the filters with the revolving handle. Ours goes over the neighbours fence when they're away. (y) Hard work keeping it clear especially in the summer and the fish are feeding well. Probably too many fish for the size of pool but they are fairly old and moved from their old home in next village when we did. Three of the kois are older than you, nearly thirty. :D

Oh and that's our neighbour helping out before he fell in. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thank you. I love the Ghost koi .. I really miss my large koi pond .. huge one ... since my divorce. I am going to sort a little tiny one in this garden which I dug a few years ago but it is so small that only goldfish can live in there. For some reason my pump and filter in this small one are useless.. I may as well not have fish in there. :(

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back