Plymouth - Santander yesterday/ today (1 Viewer)

BreweryDave

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2011
Alvor, Algarve
Funster No
MH
None now!
Exp
Back on topic Vic, 😉
what facilities were open on the boat, restaurant, bar, pool, entertainment etc?
im booked on the PA on that route next month for a visit to the U.K. ( thanks to your code👍

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
The same as I wouldn’t stay at that prison camp called Camping ria Formosa.
They wouldn't let us in pre-covid demanding we book through CCC.

I hope they're covered in chicken poo now that the CCC aren't doing rallies in the winter.

OP
OP
Barclaybasher
Apr 13, 2012
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Euroyacht
Exp
1996, then break 'til 2011
Back on topic Vic, 😉
what facilities were open on the boat, restaurant, bar, pool, entertainment etc?
im booked on the PA on that route next month for a visit to the U.K. ( thanks to your code👍

Bars and restaurants open - John Smiths 4€ pint

Most that sat down anywhere took masks off but were keeping their distance

Didn't check the pool, heard nothing about entertainment, most reading, on Internet and drinking :giggle: hope they make it easier getting back into the UK, enjoy your trip anyway (y)

Jun 10, 2010
Shrewsbury (sometimes)
Funster No
MH
N&B Clou Liner MAN
Exp
Pool was empty and netted on pont aven.

Raining again in Gijon so going down to Avila and Salamanca for a few days fhen swinging out west a d North ( as long as weather has improved)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

125BEER

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 5, 2018
PLYMOUTH
Funster No
MH
BENIMAR MILEO 282
Exp
Since 09 2018
Pool was empty and netted on pont aven.

Raining again in Gijon so going down to Avila and Salamanca for a few days fhen swinging out west a d North ( as long as weather has improved)
So did u try any cidre?

OP
OP
Barclaybasher
Apr 13, 2012
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Euroyacht
Exp
Sat on a small site just past Zaragoza watching folk arrive and set up. Amazing how given a choice of pitches how many choose a sloping one then try and level up with ramps. One newish T5 with poptop had 2 adults a 10 year old, 5 year old and a lovely elderly mastiff that must have weighed more than the kids. There's me feeling all smug until I hooked up and realised the reason my milk had gone off was that the fridge had been left on 220 since I left home ..... thick or what?

Oct 15, 2011
Not Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic eline
Exp
Since 2011
Sat on a small site just past Zaragoza watching folk arrive and set up. Amazing how given a choice of pitches how many choose a sloping one then try and level up with ramps. One newish T5 with poptop had 2 adults a 10 year old, 5 year old and a lovely elderly mastiff that must have weighed more than the kids. There's me feeling all smug until I hooked up and realised the reason my milk had gone off was that the fridge had been left on 220 since I left home ..... thick or what?
🥴

OP
OP
Barclaybasher
Apr 13, 2012
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Euroyacht
Exp
Booked ferry to Mallorca yesterday, no checks at all boarding, arrived this morning was asked if I had ID - "yes" and if I'd had a PCR test or stayed in Barcelona overnight - replied "no" to both and was told I could be on my way......

Jan 13, 2014
Leeds - Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
40+
This is what l love about Motorhome life it doesn’t matter how much experience you have we all at some point manage to make a cock of it.

May 24, 2021
Funster No
MH
Pilote Galaxy 270
The same as I wouldn’t stay at that prison camp called Camping ria Formosa.
That sounded a bit salty. No need to get offended because some people don’t like your idea of fun. Chill out Bigtree, life is short, fo what you do and forget the rest! 😊

Oct 15, 2011
Not Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic eline
Exp
Since 2011
That sounded a bit salty. No need to get offended because some people don’t like your idea of fun. Chill out Bigtree, life is short, fo what you do and forget the rest! 😊
Was merely responding, each to their own. 😜

125BEER

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 5, 2018
PLYMOUTH
Funster No
MH
BENIMAR MILEO 282
Exp
Since 09 2018
Personally I wouldn’t if you watch them pouring it into the glass, most of it ends up on the ground. That’s about the best place for it. 🤮
Fair comment, can remember 3 years ago had a great day there with some friends😎

May 29, 2014
southampton
Funster No
MH
A frame
Exp
since 1985
That looks absolutely horrendous to me.
Years ago we stayed on the Orbitur site there, no Aires in those days, site not the best and we had a pitch amongst Portuguese regulars and had a great time, lovely place but I do not see the attraction of sitting packed into a car park looking at a beach.
Quite agree driven hundreds of miles to get there, Surely they dont sleep there though packed in like that.
Then I don't understand why people look at something so boring as the sea!
each to their own eh.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back