Rally Peterborough Show 2020 POSTPONED (1 Viewer)

Titchdog

Free Member
Aug 3, 2017
Funster No
Booked and paid, arriving Thursday. Anyone any idea what will happen if Corona virus restrictions are put in place?

Mar 9, 2015
Heywood, Gtr. Manchester.
Funster No
MH
AS Broadway FB
Exp
Since 2008
Hi, booked and paid for, also filled out the form. Arriving Thursday afternoon. .Lorna Kendrick has also booked and paid and filled out the form but cannot find her name on the forum to notify you. She will be arriving Thursday afternoon also.
Sonia, she needs to post on here as you have done using her username MooiNooi

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 18, 2016
Rhayader, Powys
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer 335 LWB
Exp
Sonia, she needs to post on here as you have done using her username MooiNooi
Thanks Wendy but I’ve already told her that but she didn’t do it.Ive booked both shows once again.she has said that she’s going to join a singles group incase i decide to go away without her but up to yet she hasn’t done it.Im not joining as I know that I can go somewhere with any one of you if I want to.Watch this space.

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
The list of attendees are usually given to the marshals at the gate so we know who is coming and if your name isn't on the list then you will not be allowed to park with funsters but we will try that's all we can say.

Graham27

Free Member
Mar 15, 2019
Bracknell
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
1 month
We're booked and arriving on Thursday. This will be our first rally with MH fun and looking forward to meeting some of you.

RitaandLes

Free Member
Apr 26, 2019
Funster No
We're booked and arriving on Friday morning.
Rita and Les

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Rotherham South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Sorry to put a dampener on the thread, but has anyone else wondered if the show will be able to go ahead, there will certainly be more than 500 people there?

Ginny

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Sorry to put a dampener on the thread, but has anyone else wondered if the show will be able to go ahead, there will certainly be more than 500 people there?

Ginny
Hi Ginny

I think we are all wondering, and I guess the money would be on "not going ahead" but I am sure that Warners will be taking the lead from the government advice right or wrong but that is another debate, some of course will decide that the risk is too great for their particular circumstances and they will cancel anyway.

Martin

Sep 12, 2016
Chesterfield England Tellus 3
Funster No
MH
Lunar Roadstar 800
Exp
6 years
At this moment in time Warners are still taking money for all their shows

I have emailed their offices but have not received any reply not even an auto response so waiting patiently and obviously getting concerned

Oct 19, 2013
East Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 115
Exp
Few years
Just seen on Warners website that the Peterborough show is now postponed.
They are waiting to see what alternative dates they can get before announcing refunds or exchanges...

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Just seen on Warners website that the Peterborough show is now postponed.
They are waiting to see what alternative dates they can get before announcing refunds or exchanges...
and cancelled the yorkshire show. I expect they will all fall to the same fate as time goes on.
Sadly there will be no show season this year

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
The National Motorhome & Campervan Show
COVID19 UPDATE

In light of the government advice we are all being asked to follow, Warners will look to move the Peterborough show to later this year.

We are waiting on alternative dates from the venue, and we will publish these as soon as they’re confirmed.

Once we know more, we will be in touch with all those who have booked to look at refunds/transfers as appropriate.

We have less staff than usual and our office is extremely busy, please bear with us during this incredibly difficult time.

Any queries please email exhibit@warnersgroup.co.uk

Thank you for your continued support.

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Rotherham South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Hi, we have decided to opt for a refund for the Peterborough Show, so please take us off the list of attendees.

I think this Coronavirus is going to be with us for a while and we would rather cancel now when they are offering a refund, rather than have to cancel nearer the time.

Ginny

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
An update on 2020​
Shows-Header-Announcement.jpg
Hello John,

As I write this message from home in the beautiful spring Sunshine, I continue to watch the challenge currently facing our country unfold. Whilst I know we’ll get through it, this unprecedented situation is a huge struggle for all of us.

I know many of you have booked weekends away with Warners Shows throughout the year, so I wanted to bring you up to date on what we’re doing as things stand currently.

We have cancelled or postponed all events between now and the Norfolk Motorhome & Campervan Show at the end of July. There are some we’re hopeful to be able to run later in the summer, and some we unfortunately just won’t put on for 2020. I’ve outlined these below…

The National Motorhome & Campervan Show, Peterborough
Moved to 31st July – 2nd August 2020

The Southern Motorhome & Campervan Show, Newbury
Moved to 28-30th August 2020

The Midsummer Motorhome & Campervan Show, Stoneleigh
Cancelled for June 2020

The Scottish Motorhome & Campervan Show, Edinburgh
Cancelled for July 2020

The Norfolk Motorhome & Campervan Show, Norwich
24-26th July – no change at present

The Western Motorhome & Campervan Show, Malvern
14-16th August – no change at present

The South West Motorhome & Campervan Show, Shepton Mallet
11-13th September – no change at present

The Motorhome & Campervan Show, Season Finale, Lincoln
25-27th September – no change at present

Both changing dates and cancelling shows leave us a huge logistical challenge and one that still could change as COVID-19 continues. For now, we have started to contact everyone with a Peterborough booking to offer them a transfer to the new date or a refund. We will then do the same with Newbury and so on, please bear with us, particularly as our office is now unmanned. All employees are working from home and this will take us several weeks to get through.

If the new show date is cancelled further down the line we will then refund or transfer to 2021 as appropriate.

Whether you’re a motorhomer, caravanner, campervanner or tent-owner you play a significant part in contributing to the outdoor leisure industry and I remain hopeful that we can still enjoy some of this summer season.

If you have any queries prior to us contacting you about your booking over the coming weeks please email exhibit@warnersgroup.co.uk In the meantime, please continue to look after yourselves.

Best wishes

Sally Dodds

Head of Events​
FOLLOW US!​
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Out & About Live website and opted to receive
Shows & Events emails.

Unsubscribe

Email: webhelp@warnersgroup.co.uk or subscriptions@warnersgroup.co.uk (include your name & postcode)
Tel: 01778 392017, Mon-Fri 8am-6pm, Sat and Bank Holidays 9am-5pm

Out & About Live is brought to you by Warners Group Publications
The Maltings, West Street, Bourne, Lincs. PE10 9PH. Registered in England: 2572212

Change Email Preferences | Privacy Policy​

Oct 19, 2013
East Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 115
Exp
Few years
We have cancelled our booking. Waiting for a refund.
Hi. Have you had your refund or anything at all back from them? I filled in the form and have heard nothing back - not sure if I should have heard by now...

OG1

Dec 9, 2013
Sutton on Sea camping
Funster No
MH
RAPIDO 7066F
Exp
Since 2008
Waiting for the refund. Cant see the MH moving off the drive until SEPTEMBER.

Jan 29, 2012
Earls Colne Essex
Funster No
MH
AutoSleeper Kingham
Exp
Since 1994
Hi sorry I won't be able to make the new date for the Peterborough Show. Can you take me off the list please. Thank you.

Ukbandit

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 8, 2014
Barnsley, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
Since 2012
I’ve been refunded also, won’t be going on the new date so please remove us from the list

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
I’ve been refunded also, won’t be going on the new date so please remove us from the list
Same here, so it's unlikely we'll be attending over the new dates either.

Cheers,

Jock & Rita. :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back