Parts for motorhomes and home conversions (1 Viewer)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
On Ebay again looking at gas stuff and saw this chap who gets damaged etc caravans and sells off the bits and bobs including whole interiors ... could be a good way for someone to get bits to do a conversion or some of the bits might be suitable for motorhomes as parts used will be the same:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/m.html?it...SwhDdXEOFy&_ssn=seanfmc&_pgn=3&_skc=192&rt=nc

Obviously there may be other dismantlers out there but this is just the one I saw.:)

Sep 10, 2012
worcester
Funster No
MH
Sunliving van
Exp
East Yorkshire caravan salvage is another but they only sell complete caravans, usually insurance writeoffs.
Was looking when I was considering doing a van conversion.

Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999
On Ebay again looking at gas stuff and saw this chap who gets damaged etc caravans and sells off the bits and bobs including whole interiors ... could be a good way for someone to get bits to do a conversion or some of the bits might be suitable for motorhomes as parts used will be the same:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/m.html?item=121954980460&hash=item1c6515526c:g:-esAAOSwhDdXEOFy&_ssn=seanfmc&_pgn=3&_skc=192&rt=nc

Obviously there may be other dismantlers out there but this is just the one I saw.:)
I've recently dealt with this guy. He appears to provide an excellent service. I bought a large Heki rooflight and an Omnivent from him. Both were as described, well packed, and arrived when he said they would. I particularly liked the way both items arrived attached to a section of the roof they had been mounted in - meaning that no unskilled person had dismantled them potentially causing damage or losing fasteners. Good experience with him & I'm happy to recommend him.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

RogerThat

LIFE MEMBER
May 20, 2016
North West
Funster No
MH
PVC
This is exactly how I was able to do my blown-air upgrade modification (y)

Not with this actual person, but similarly a caravan breakers on eBay :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back