LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Hi we are hoping to be allowed to be allowed to re-open Cornish Farm Touring Park very soon and due to a last minute "hitch" are again, looking for a someone or a couple to do a couple of days a week helping run the site in exchange for a permanent pitch on our campsite www.cornishfarm.com

In exchange for a couple of days a week you will get a large gravelled hard standing, Electric hook up,, WiFi, parking, and even your own garden shed, free use of the laundry room and a permanent address.

When the wardens go on holiday, the assistant wardens will be expected to cover, but holiday cover or overtime is paid.

You will need to be able to drive a large grass cutter, not be grossed out if someone leaves hairs in the shower, use a telephone, a computer and be friendly We will happily train you with the ride on grass cutter, the computer and our new COVID cleaning requirements, but can't train being friendly so if you don't like meeting, chatting and helping fellow motorhomer's and caravanner's not much point in applying!

:mis:

You'll be under the wing of Alison and Steve our full time wardens who are lovely friendly, funny and caring so you won't be thrown straight to the Lions!

Not going to put too much information on here, for two reasons to be honest, One because if it is a Funster that gets the job, its their business, and the other reason is that I have been asked to post the vacancy but I don't know much about the vacancy anyway

So, if you have your own self contained unit, are full timing or fancy full timing and like the idea of helping out around a campsite a couple of days a week email a bit about you and what your up to and we can tell you a bit more about us.

Email to lyn@cornishfarm.com in strict confidence. Please don't email the campsite as it is closed, and please don't PM me through Fun as I have just written everything I know about the position.

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2011
Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Thanks for the heads up, it would be interesting to see what time scale they are looking for.
cheers

Feb 14, 2009
Chandlers Ford, Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner TD700 H L
Exp
Since 2008
eddievanbitz I think they are outside the gate already....
mid_convoy1.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back