Paris motorhome show

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by jacken, Nov 10, 2008.

1. jacken

jacken

Ratings:
    +2
    having visted the show on our travels round France, I must say that I was impressed by the size of it and on for a week. I was disapointed with the accessories though. There were motorhome models that we never see over here and makes that I had never heard of. We went in loads of Vans spending 4 days doing so.

Very impressed by the Concorde and Phoenix but the star of the show for us was the range from a converter called Notin. What a breath of fresh air these vans were, a total pleasure to be in them. All the lockers etc. are all in white or any colour you fancy and the upholstery and curtains all co-ordinate. The interior was designed by a woman and we actually met her on the stand. Ladies, I think you will be amazed at these interiors. Some even had washing machines built in. I will try to put a url for their web site.

[http://www.notin.fr/index-us.php[/URL] Click on the Uk language

ken

2. jacken

jacken

Ratings:
    +2
    Ah, blast that did'nt work did it. I will try again.

NOTIN - Camping cars

see if that works.

ken

3. theresa

theresa

Ratings:
    +0
    it worked

yes it worked thanks for that the vans did look nice, glad you had a good time:roflmto: