Free Member
Jun 28, 2015
Cannock
Funster No
MH
Swift Bolero Black Ed
Exp
None except for one weeks hire
Our van is packed ready to go at all times only have to put fresh food in the fridge and away we go. Even down to tooth brushes makes it so we can go at the drop of a hat.

We are the same, fresh food, clean clothes and electronics and we're off.

Surely no-one takes their toothbrush from home to the motorhome then back home, over and over......do they?

parknride

Free Member
Jan 21, 2014
cumbria
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 1988
@Cat53 and @Shrimp63
You can uncross your fingers thank you, my lovely cat walked back in at 9pm tonight after disappearing at 10am Sunday. Demanding food and more food. We have been in more back gardens, stuck posters to lampposts and in the local petshop today. Ah well, met some nice kind people too. Next time we will just wait for her to return. We will sleep well tonight. Thanks both for your kind words.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
@Cat53 and @Shrimp63
You can uncross your fingers thank you, my lovely cat walked back in at 9pm tonight after disappearing at 10am Sunday. Demanding food and more food. We have been in more back gardens, stuck posters to lampposts and in the local petshop today. Ah well, met some nice kind people too. Next time we will just wait for her to return. We will sleep well tonight. Thanks both for your kind words.
C'mon, lets see a photo of the little s*d then! :D

parknride

Free Member
Jan 21, 2014
cumbria
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 1988
Will do tomorrow @MinxyGirl she's curled up in the conservatory I'm in my bed!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 22, 2014
Grantham
Funster No
MH
Rapido Le Randonneur
Exp
Since 2015
Oh so pleased for you.....must be something in the air as my friends cat has gone missing too! Def need a photo of the little minx!

parknride

Free Member
Jan 21, 2014
cumbria
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 1988
IMAG0283.jpg
IMAG0280.jpg

Here you are, she's pretending to be embarrassed and sat on my knee.
Now these are not today's pics, I can't get a good shot and now she's on my feet under the quilt. She wants to go outside, ooh eck! Must go take the posters down and let people know first or there may be phone calls with sightings of her! @MinxyGirl @Cat53 @gus-lopez hope your friend has a happy ending minxy, its absolutely gut wrenching!

Last edited:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
That's not a cat ... its a ruddy cheetah!!!! :eek:

Beautiful markings on her coat.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back