Outside shower point (1 Viewer)

Jun 23, 2020
Lytham St Anne’s
Funster No
MH
Benimar Mileo 231
Exp
Just asked a similar question about outdoor gas point in another thread.
Does anyone know if these are universal? I’m not sure which type of hose/connection to buy for showering the dogs outside...

As with the gas point there is no lock so should I check for an internal cutoff?

I should wait until we pick our MH up on the 20th but I’ve already filled a room with amazon deliveries, I’m determined to have everything ready 😆

Thanks

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
Need a picture, if its a Bullfinch type, then all you need is the male hose adaptor that plugs into the hose female receptor under the flap.
There is no need for an internal cutoff as the adaptor itself is required to be pushed in and twisted to allow water to flow.
LES

Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999
Mine uses a standard shower outlet. The controls are in a cupboard in the garage and the shower head lifts out through the garage door for use.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
DrewE127
Jun 23, 2020
Lytham St Anne’s
Funster No
MH
Benimar Mileo 231
Exp
Thank you, this one is external just by the hab door, suspect it’s a bullfinch as Tina mentioned - I will have to be patient 😊 but thanks I know what to look for now

stewartwebr

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 6, 2010
Edinburgh
Funster No
MH
Morelo Empire Liner
Exp
36 years and 16 motorhomes
Is it a new van? If so the hose and fittings shall be in the motorhome when you collect it. If it's a used van you may be lucky to find the previous owner has left it safely stored for you. I would hold off buying anything until you know for sure.

OP
OP
DrewE127
Jun 23, 2020
Lytham St Anne’s
Funster No
MH
Benimar Mileo 231
Exp
Is it a new van? If so the hose and fittings shall be in the motorhome when you collect it. If it's a used van you may be lucky to find the previous owner has left it safely stored for you. I would hold off buying anything until you know for sure.
Thanks, yes it’s a new (pre reg) van. I will find out soon 🙂 will wait and see.

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Does anyone know if these are universal? I’m not sure which type of hose/connection to buy for showering the dogs outside...
As said above it's probably a Bullfinch connection and should come with shower hose like this
1594536674072.png

If it's a new van and it's not there complain to the supplier.

OP
OP
DrewE127
Jun 23, 2020
Lytham St Anne’s
Funster No
MH
Benimar Mileo 231
Exp
As said above it's probably a Bullfinch connection and should come with shower hose like this
View attachment 406320
If it's a new van and it's not there complain to the supplier.
Thanks, Marquis can sort if it’s not present 🙂

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back