Online albums (1 Viewer)

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi looking for a better online album than photobucket, it has an upload limit of 100 pic's in one upload, which is a pain, tried the picasa web album, and that allows 500 in one upload but doesn't appear to allow sub-directories, don't mind paying a yearly fee as I already do this with photobucket.

Any recommends?

Olley

OP
OP
olley
Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi just read this from Tesco:
A condition of Membership and unlimited storage is your "Active Participation" in the Service. Active Participation is defined as logging onto the Tesco Online Printing Service and placing one order at least once every 90 days. If your Member account is inactive for a period of over 90 days, Tesco may terminate your Membership (or any part thereof) or use of the Service, and remove and discard any content, including but not limited to any and all information, communications, postings, albums, image files or any other content within the Service. So you should always back up your photos on your own computer.

So every 90 days I have to order a print, if I don't all my photo's could go down the drain.

Thanks, but no thanks. ::bigsmile:

Olley

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
40 yrs and still not got a release date
Hi Ian

Of course Jim is right but as Mike said earlier Jalbum is cracking and if you get some of your own webspace just upload them to that

stew

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back