Off across on 28 June --sugestions please? (1 Viewer)

Mar 24, 2010
stoke on trent
Funster No
MH
relay lwb pvc
Exp
6 years
Going across on shuttle 28 June main stops Poland (Auswitz/salt mines and Romania.On my own (wife not interested )No real time limit -come back when ready now retired ) Mainly aires -just need places of interest along the way to stop me getting bored .Taking camper with small m/bike on back and folding bike.May come back through France or Germany way.Any info /places appreciated.Reguards Chris.

May 28, 2016
stoke on trent
Funster No
MH
Hi top
Exp
since 2000
we went to poland last year just followed the main road east stayed in krakow well worth visiting the salt mines are a must. visited auswitz a very sad and thought provocing. as for kracow found a site just outside town but they like to pack you in, we took a TAXI to the town not a bad price so enjoy we did ......Ian

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Going across on shuttle 28 June main stops Poland (Auswitz/salt mines and Romania.On my own (wife not interested )No real time limit -come back when ready now retired ) Mainly aires -just need places of interest along the way to stop me getting bored .Taking camper with small m/bike on back and folding bike.May come back through France or Germany way.Any info /places appreciated.Reguards Chris.
Nice one Chris, have a good trip, might see you as we pass , as we are returning on the shuttle 28 June (y):)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Chris51
Mar 24, 2010
stoke on trent
Funster No
MH
relay lwb pvc
Exp
6 years
Nice one Chris, have a good trip, might see you as we pass , as we are returning on the shuttle 28 June (y):)
Hope the weather is a bit better than here-its going to be a day to day deciding tour-would really like to go from Romania to Croatia/Italy and back through France but will be happy to get to Romania and back .Will wave if I see you!

Feb 25, 2013
Staffs
Funster No
MH
A big white thing ???
Exp
3 yrs, (tenting and tugging before)
If you're going to Auschwitz be sure to go to Birkenau aswell. I get goose pimples whenever I think of it.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back