Obsolete Motorhome Habitation Door Hinges (1 Viewer)

Apr 18, 2019
Basildon in Essex
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
Since 2008
Hi All .... Well due to Folks fantastic help on this site I eventually had someone, namely
( MJ ..... & A VERY BIG THANK YOU ... :D ) Gave me an email address to contact Bill.
He has the Hinge section I need for my snapped Habitation Door Lower Hinge.
It’s a left side hinge for my 2002 Auto-Trail 630 Cheyenne. Only cost me £23 with Post & Packing.

He’s asked me to mention to You All that he has a right Hinge for the same type of vehicle should anyone be in need.

More importantly, I think he’s able to make what you need if a hinge for your Motorhome Habitation Door is in need of a replacement but it’s obsolete?

(y) Mark.

Sep 26, 2022
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Mohican
Hi All .... Well due to Folks fantastic help on this site I eventually had someone, namely
( MJ ..... & A VERY BIG THANK YOU ... :D ) Gave me an email address to contact Bill.
He has the Hinge section I need for my snapped Habitation Door Lower Hinge.
It’s a left side hinge for my 2002 Auto-Trail 630 Cheyenne. Only cost me £23 with Post & Packing.

He’s asked me to mention to You All that he has a right Hinge for the same type of vehicle should anyone be in need.

More importantly, I think he’s able to make what you need if a hinge for your Motorhome Habitation Door is in need of a replacement but it’s obsolete?

(y) Mark.
Hi I unfortunately have a damaged hinge on my 1999 autotrail habitation door, if anyonre can direct me to someone who could help i would be greatful.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi I unfortunately have a damaged hinge on my 1999 autotrail habitation door, if anyonre can direct me to someone who could help i would be greatful.

Is this the one?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back