Now Broadband? (1 Viewer)

Dec 23, 2014
South Somerset
Funster No
MH
Carthago C-Line I 50
Exp
Since 2009
My contract with Plusnet is coming to the end and I'm looking to change ISP. NOW has what seems to be a good deal but I would like to know how good their customer support is. Any helpful comments appreciated. šŸ‘

Jan 5, 2014
tetbury
Funster No
MH
AutoTrail Expedition
Exp
Long time
Been with NOW Brilliant Broadband inc phone for the last 3 years, works for us, never had a problem! Spoken to their customer support twice, no complaints!

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
I'll go wit that no issues when mine played up customer services were great (open reach had messed with the cables) I a on it all day everyday if not here doing a little bit of work

Jul 4, 2016
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
V-Line 636 Sport
I looked at now for switching. they do seem to have a very good deal. When I told BT I was leaving, ( hopefully for a price match), they just said the only negative is they are an internet company and the only contact is via email.

Unfortunately, I thought our contract ended in December but it has another year to run! Otherwise I would swap.

Online reviews seem very good if it helps

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
Looks like Now broadband is owned by Sky. I was with Sky broadband for 6 years until last week when my contract finished. They refused to match competitor's prices until the day before I switched. Didn't have any problems with them until then.

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
Looks like Now broadband is owned by Sky. I was with Sky broadband for 6 years until last week when my contract finished. They refused to match competitor's prices until the day before I switched. Didn't have any problems with them until then.
They are the 'low cost skye' I spoke to a very nice human when I needed help but probably contracted out to a call centre but at least he did not suggest turning it on and off again (well not straight away)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back