Jan

Rally NOTGROVE AUTUMN RALLY 7TH SEPT - 11TH SEPT (2 Viewers)

OP
OP
Beemobile
Jul 24, 2014
North cotswolds
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer Symbol Auto
Exp
since 2010
This is a rather late post script but I thought you would like to know that this rally netted Ā£950. for local charities, I have booked the field for next year and will put it into the calender when dates have been confirned, also I have more fun ideas in the pipeline including a professional singer for one night, and CamperSue will be guiding more walks. I won't be reviving the Notgrove Philharmonic orchestra šŸ™„ but I must thank Janine and the proper musicians for tolerating those of us non musical pots and pans rattlers!
many thanks to all of you who attended this event.
Sue
Beemobile

Feb 19, 2018
EAST ANGLIA
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975
This is a rather late post script but I thought you would like to know that this rally netted Ā£950. for local charities, I have booked the field for next year and will put it into the calender when dates have been confirned, also I have more fun ideas in the pipeline including a professional singer for one night, and CamperSue will be guiding more walks. I won't be reviving the Notgrove Philharmonic orchestra šŸ™„ but I must thank Janine and the proper musicians for tolerating those of us non musical pots and pans rattlers!
Sue
Beemobile
No orchestra! I've just bought a new comb (at great expense) and it's been sent off for tuning! šŸ˜¢

PS. I've just been told that my washing up bowl thanks you. šŸ˜„

Feb 20, 2022
Stoke-on-Trent, UK
Funster No
MH
Kon tiki 599 sport
Exp
Im a newbie
Sue
Beemobile
Where are you going to put a singer ?????

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Beemobile
Jul 24, 2014
North cotswolds
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer Symbol Auto
Exp
since 2010
Did she not tell you about the stage?
If Ken can erect a Boules court in a day, with Sue supervising, it will be a doddle! šŸ˜†
No I mean venue wise ,ya whalley :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
Oh dear, trust mešŸ¤£ if his dates are free he will bring his music back up system and set up under his awning, he's a friend of ours and won't want paying, my fingers are crossed. I have heard the steam show may be a weekend earlier but again not confirmed yet .

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back