Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A Class Le Voyageur
Exp
since 2008
Yet another free loading tosser of a wild camper then.........:whistle2:

Mind you, he could end up sharing with someone he rather didn't.

Probably out in two weeks with an axle tag :wink:

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
after buying from Brownhills I can see were he is coming from
Can well sympathise with him when you are talking that amount of money, as someone else is going through on here now, don't know what I'd do in similer circumstances, that's why I could never bring myself to spend that much money on a vehical

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
UK
Funster No
MH
Coach Build
Exp
He was caught by a sales assistant in July. Black paint had stained his fingers and he had a can of spray paint in one hand and a knife in a bag.

Can hardly bluff your way out of that one then!!

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
He was caught by a sales assistant in July. Black paint had stained his fingers and he had a can of spray paint in one hand and a knife in a bag.

Could have said his name was Oddsocks, out on a demo.......

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
kent
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years

Oh I don't know. My car broke down, it needed a re spray and I had a loaf of bread that needed cutting, so I called into Brownhillls to see if I could use one of their vans cutting boards whilst I gave the van to them for a service and a re spray. Useless as they are, I even brought a can of spray in the colour I wanted.

A jury might fall for that one.

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Oh I don't know. My car broke down, it needed a re spray and I had a loaf of bread that needed cutting, so I called into Brownhillls to see if I could use one of their vans cutting boards whilst I gave the van to them for a service and a re spray. Useless as they are, I even brought a can of spray in the colour I wanted.

A jury might fall for that one.
He should have come to you to represent him

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
We are making light of this but what a state he must have been in after doing no more than spend his fathers life savings on a mh that should have been perfect and all it's done is get him in jail

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
SunLiving Lido M45SP
Exp
On and off for many years.
Pd, five minutes on this site http://www.brownfools.co.uk/ persuades me that they've never had any good publicity. I couldn't possibly comment as I've never bought anything off them.
Went to see a van they had for sale once. Their "immaculate" and "as new" didn't have the same definition as mine.

SMC Motorhomes Newark
RoadPro
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers
Dave Newell Leisure Vehicle Services