North Berwick Overnight Parking (1 Viewer)

DumfriesDik

Free Member
Nov 22, 2020
SW Scotland
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740GJ
Exp
Awaiting for an official response about parking overnight at East Road for the Scottish Seabird Centre in November. BUT does anyone local know of a place to overnight there? Yellowcraigs is closed. Or any places to avoid?

Thanks

marchie

Free Member
Mar 9, 2021
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Awaiting for an official response about parking overnight at East Road for the Scottish Seabird Centre in November. BUT does anyone local know of a place to overnight there? Yellowcraigs is closed. Or any places to avoid?

Thanks
Is the Car Parking area outside the Tourist Information Building about 100m past the CAMH Yellowcraigs site closed? It was open at the end of May, including the toilet block and the handwashing [cold water] sinks, and toilet paper in the loos!

Steve

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
DumfriesDik

DumfriesDik

Free Member
Nov 22, 2020
SW Scotland
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740GJ
Exp
Is the Car Parking area outside the Tourist Information Building about 100m past the CAMH Yellowcraigs site closed? It was open at the end of May, including the toilet block and the handwashing [cold water] sinks, and toilet paper in the loos!

Steve
I think there is a height barrier for part of the car park, but there is a small parking area before which might be suitable. Thanks for the info.

phase3begins I have seen those places on the park4night app. I think they may be a plan B. Many thanks.

Jan 8, 2013
Dronfield - Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 690G
Exp
Happy FLT since 2011
We stay overnight in a small layby at the very south end of the sea road before it climb's up the cliff face.
There's room for 5-6 vans looking out over the beach.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back