Rally NEW YEAR @Shrewsbury "again" (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
I will have to start getting up earlier in the mornings. Can you put us on the reserve list please?
The bit I hate is saying "sorry you are on the reserve list" but you are at least at No1.

Martin

Feb 14, 2014
Ainsworth, Bolton, UK
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2011
Hi Martin can you put us down been at sea for the last couple of days so missed your post if it is the reserve list so be it
Gary and janet

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Thanks @funflair Martin, and thanks also to @Debs @daveandsan and @Carol, for keeping us in mind.

Although not driving all this time, we have only just got online.

Really looking forward to this one, after having to depart last year, before the party even started. :( All's good health wise, in our little world now, so we'll be seeing you all there...................................with half a pig in the blooming fridge. :LOL:

Cheers for now,

Jock & Rita. :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Hi Martin can you put us down been at sea for the last couple of days so missed your post if it is the reserve list so be it
Gary and janet
Hi

Sadly it is the reserve list at No6

Martin

RedFrame

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2017
Chester
Funster No
MH
Self Build W907 PVC
Exp
Sept 2017
Please can you add us to the reserves... ever hopeful

Cheers
Red, Chris and Bannock

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Please can you add us to the reserves... ever hopeful

Cheers
Red, Chris and Bannock
OK reserve No8, dont hold your breath though, as these are hard fought places and aren't given up easily.

Martin

Oct 7, 2015
newark
Funster No
MH
Swift escape 624
Exp
Hi Martin, Can I book a provisional place for next year as Swmbo is (don't repeat this) four score then. subject to us still being able and fit.

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Please add me too, thank you.
I have added you at No9, but I have to be honest and say that your chances of getting on are next to Zero.

With this in mind people can still post on here to put their names down but I won't be updating the list any further.

Martin

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Hi Martin, Can I book a provisional place for next year as Swmbo is (don't repeat this) four score then. subject to us still being able and fit.

How many:LOL: there is a lot of water to flow under the bridge before that though.

Martin

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
SEV-EN, in my best Len Goodman voice, trying to put a brave face on, ........................

...............bleddy 7th on the reserve list the chances of that coming up are millions to one, sorry TomA, won't be able to drink all of your orange juice this year.:cry:

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
SEV-EN, in my best Len Goodman voice, trying to put a brave face on, ........................

...............bleddy 7th on the reserve list the chances of that coming up are millions to one, sorry TomA, won't be able to drink all of your orange juice this year.:cry:

Sevuurrrn, sorry guys would have been good to catch up, I was trying to think where that Orange "stuff" came from.

And I think you are right, more chance of winning a share in the FUN lottery ticket this weekend, second thoughts if you are still out the country you might miss out on that as well.

Matin

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Too late again please put us on the reserve bench
SORRY if we need the reserve reserve list i will go through post in chronological order and you will be there, I won't add you to the list on page 1 though.

How about finding a venue near you and asking if anybody wants to join you?(y)

Martin

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
PAYMENT TIME

I have been in touch with Jan at the showground, I have confirmed with her the cost per night is £15 including hook up, I have put the payment details on the first post in this thread and she has confirmed that she is ready to start taking payment office hours are Monday-Friday 10am-4-pm just make sure you are paying for New Year as she has other FUN events on as well.

Please make sure that you give your forum name.

The rally dates are 30th Dec for 3 night to leave on 2nd Jan, if you want to arrive on the 29th that will be OK and the room should be open, if you want to stop on longer again OK but the room will be closed. Likewise if you want to go home on the 1st that will be OK as long as you pass the breath test:LOL:

Martin

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back