Free Member
Apr 3, 2008
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
Fiat x250
Exp
Hi all,
Never had a Motorhome before, just bought a new Mobilvetta P81 which I am hoping to enjoy. Got to go to Geneva next weekend so taking the new bus for a weeks. Any one know of a good site near the Geneva end of the lake?
Pete

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Hi all,
Never had a Motorhome before, just bought a new Mobilvetta P81 which I am hoping to enjoy. Got to go to Geneva next weekend so taking the new bus for a weeks. Any one know of a good site near the Geneva end of the lake?
Pete
sorry cant help with the site but..........welcome to the FUN forum.:Cool:

sure someone will be along shortly to give you all the in fo you need.:thumb:

john.

Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years after 5 years with caravan.

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Champagnac-La-Riviere
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme Leader Camp
Exp
Since 2004
Hi welcome aboard. You don't have to be mad on here but it sometimes helps :Eeek:. Great bunch of people though. ::bigsmile:

Bulletguy

Free Member
Feb 7, 2008
Cheshire/Staffs
Funster No
Hi all,
Pete
Geneva itself is a pretty busy place and though nice to walk around is not much fun to drive. The closer to Geneva the less likely you will find anywhere to park up.

Pity you are not going to Bern. There are many good sites around there, the city is a lot more interesting than Geneva, plus the Bernese Oberland has some stunning scenery.

SMC Motorhomes Newark
RoadPro
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers
Dave Newell Leisure Vehicle Services