New to me, free truck mapping (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
on mine the button is called 'itinery'
That's the one, then it takes you straight to Google maps with the route already in for you.
You can then look at the place it's taking you to in street level maps or satilite or whatever.

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Or in the case of this thread you can also get p4n to go to this truck maps app.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Had a small trip on the road this morning with this app , not impressed at the first go, might have been operator error :unsure: but it was set up for Asda and it kept trying to send me to another park about 500 yards away, then on the way home it stopped halfway and I couldn't get it to start again without switching the phone off.
Will persevere but not impressed at first trip.

Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
Had a small trip on the road this morning with this app , not impressed at the first go, might have been operator error :unsure: but it was set up for Asda and it kept trying to send me to another park about 500 yards away, then on the way home it stopped halfway and I couldn't get it to start again without switching the phone off.
Will persevere but not impressed at first trip.
I think your words were....”seems to good to be true”. As the old saying goes............................... ;) :giggle:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back