New Niesmann Bishoff 6700 Flair (1 Viewer)

Jun 28, 2019
Funster No
MH
Niesmann Bischoff Fl
Exp
Since 2019
Hello all.
I am generally a boat guy.
Me and my girlfriend love to go out to a small lonely island with my boat, a Bayliner 288.

But we also wanted to test the motorhome life. (Mainly me.)
As a complement to the boating life, which season is rather short here in Sweden, compared to motorhoming, which You can do pretty much all year around.
So after many years of thought and study and going back and forth between a "real" motorhome and a small van, I finally decided that a van will be too small for us so I bought some month ago a Niesmann Bishoff Flair 6700, 1998.
Which I have not regretted.
It is a quality piece of work.
Separate shower and toilet.
Medium big bed in rear and same size bed over driver chairs, to lower down when guests want to join.
I love to improve both the boat and now the motorhome with improvements and new features.
Eg replaced all the floor mats, added 200w solar panel system with mppt charger, added a duocontrol for automatic switching between the two gasol bottles , added a freshwell 3000 ac for hot days in Southern Europe when we go there.
A tv was missing in the motorhome, and after some doubt if to have one or not, I eventually bought one and it is now in the trunk of my car waiting for to be mounted.
Why I joined this forum is partly to get ideas what and how to improve my motorhome.
Right now I am pusseled how to connect my nice Duocontrol monitoring switch on the gasol bottle to the existing CBE2005 panel above the entrence door. Also how to connect the Eisex Regulator heater to same mentioned panel, which actually is designed to handle both the monitoring of reserv gasol bottle switch indication and Eisex gasol regulator heating in winter time. But I will post a separate thread about that question and ask for help from someone that might have already installed that very same equipment in a Niesmann Bishoff Flair 6700 or in a similar vehicle.
So that is a little background who I am and the story why I joined this forum.
See You here on the forum and maybe also out there.
Br Per-Olof.

Apr 28, 2013
Alentejo,Portugal
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Since the '80,s
Hi and a big w2f Sounds like you have bought a nice van.
Sadly I have no experience with this model but am sure you will get some help when everyone wakes up.
Enjoy your travels.

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
animated welcome group purple.gif

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Hi Pc55093

Nice van (y) is that on a Fiat chassis? we have the Flair 8000 on the IVECO chassis and it has the Duocontrol monitoring of the gas bottle and also the Eisex but these were both fitted from the factory, when you get around to asking the question I may or may not be able to help.

I have upgraded our with more solar MPPT and inverter and of course hydraulic jacks but other than that just little things here and there.

Enjoy your Flair;)

Martin

OP
OP
P
Jun 28, 2019
Funster No
MH
Niesmann Bischoff Fl
Exp
Since 2019
Hi Pc55093

Nice van (y) is that on a Fiat chassis? we have the Flair 8000 on the IVECO chassis and it has the Duocontrol monitoring of the gas bottle and also the Eisex but these were both fitted from the factory, when you get around to asking the question I may or may not be able to help.

I have upgraded our with more solar MPPT and inverter and of course hydraulic jacks but other than that just little things here and there.

Enjoy your Flair;)

Martin
Hello Martin.
Thanks for welcome and answer. Pictures would be of great help, both the connector close to the gasol box, inside the vehicle, the three pole connector, and also pictures of the connectors behind the cbe2005 panel.
Do you know if there are any connection boxes in between the cbe2005 panel over the entrance door and the fuse box under the seat.
Wiring diagram would also be of great help.
Again, Thanks.
Br Per-Olof

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
P
Jun 28, 2019
Funster No
MH
Niesmann Bischoff Fl
Exp
Since 2019
Hello Martin.
Thanks for welcome and answer. Pictures would be of great help, both the connector close to the gasol box, inside the vehicle, the three pole connector, and also pictures of the connectors behind the cbe2005 panel.
Do you know if there are any connection boxes in between the cbe2005 panel over the entrance door and the fuse box under the seat.
Wiring diagram would also be of great help.
Again, Thanks.
Br Per-Olof
And yes, it is on the Fiat chassie ALKO. ??

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
Good luck with your van, I’m just back from Sweden, my son and his family live there (Kungsbacka) where is your boat moored? Perhaps we could all have a trip around the Islands!:giggle: (y) :unsure: I know, there’s 22,000 of them:rolleyes:

OP
OP
P
Jun 28, 2019
Funster No
MH
Niesmann Bischoff Fl
Exp
Since 2019
Hello.
Thanks for the post.
I have my boat close to Kungälv.