Free Member
Dec 1, 2014
Nr Uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012
Was not going to go to this show, but not much on this week end so now considering it. There are a few things I need for the van - will exhibitors be giving much away in discounts, or is everything pretty much full price at the show?

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
we went to the NEC show yesterday.didn't think it was as good as the October show,much smaller.but still spent an enjoyable 5hrs there.bumped into Paul and Jeni Rees which was nice hadn't seen them for a couple of years.had a nice chat to Lyn at Vanbitz and got all the info on the Strikeback Growler alarm and Gaslow system.Eddie im sorry i interrupted you as i could see you were busy but just wanted to say hello.hopefully we will see you soon when we get our motorhome(y).
Brian & Jo

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Lol no problem Brian, always nice to see fellow members.

Biggest trouble is convincing them that I'm not a mumbling wreck towards the end of the week after talking to thousands of people lol

Eddie

kelv

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2014
leicester
Funster No
MH
Carthago 145
Exp
Nec ok but my mistake was paying £30 for the night with cclub electric on and off all night £4.20 a pint of lager in a plastic glass and not forgetting £6.80 for 4 packets of crisps and a packet of nuts never again

Jun 16, 2013
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile Hymer CL 554
Exp
Since May 2014
We went and stayed in the premier inn for £29 :). It made a nice change and brought our own beer. We saw the campsite and thought maybe one year, but sounds pricy!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
We parked opposite the camp site in the area that was open car park used by a few vans and lorries no body bothered us and it cost nowt. long walk from the hall , they were at the other end of the NEC from October's show. I do not think I will bother going again, the time We stayed in the Premier Inn once, it cost £75 for the night and there was no cooking going on, and they were shipping people to the town for restaurants, I did complain and got my money back saying that" Lenny said money back, if you do not have a perfect nights sleep".

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back