My latest creation...….. (1 Viewer)

May 3, 2016
Ayrshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki
My first more complicated wire weave pendant.......not perfect by any means, but happy with it for a first effort.
Happy to hear honest opinion.
20190610_172615.jpg

Last edited:

Drifter

Free Member
May 25, 2019
Dundee
Funster No
MH
Low profile c class
Exp
Looks a mini work of art, what do you do with them. Is it an enterprise, just for fun or raising money for charity etc?
Yes I am a bit nosey ?

OP
OP
Mrsambulancekidd
May 3, 2016
Ayrshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki
That looks really good.
If that's a Chinese spoon handle it's resting on its very intricate for its size. As a guide, the bead is 8mm.
Thank you, I think the handle is from something like a teapot that has been in the sea for a while.
Looks a mini work of art, what do you do with them. Is it an enterprise, just for fun or raising money for charity etc?
Yes I am a bit nosey ?
Nothing wrong with being nosey. It's a new hobby, but I will put some into a local shop that sells handcrafted items. I would also donate to a charity auction as well now & then, i've done that with pictures i've drawn in the past.
Looks great. I’ve no idea where you start with that !
Nor did I....:ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Mrsambulancekidd
May 3, 2016
Ayrshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki
Can I put a request in for one with a Luna Agate in too. It reminds me of the sea.
I will check my stash for you right now, if I don't have another I will show you anything that is close.
Wow! And I have Zero creative ability. That looks fabulous. Well done
Thank you, your very kind. We all have it in us, it's just a question of finding it.

Nov 13, 2017
Pembrokeshire, Greece and everywhere in between
Funster No
MH
Bailey Approach 750
I'm really made up now, I made the weekly round-up......thank you Jim.:D
There's a weekly round up? ?
Beautiful pendants Mrsambulancekidd. You are very talented. I can follow instructions or a sewing or knitting pattern with no problem but have zero imagination to make pieces like this.

Jul 28, 2018
Monmouthshire
Funster No
MH
Roadscout R
Exp
Was a campervanner, now a motohomer
Good work. Looks like something that requires concentration to complete (and also to avoid sticking the wire under a fingernail). I tend to stick to painting and trying to avoid dipping paintbrush into coffee lol :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Mrsambulancekidd
May 3, 2016
Ayrshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki
There's a weekly round up? ?
Beautiful pendants Mrsambulancekidd. You are very talented. I can follow instructions or a sewing or knitting pattern with no problem but have zero imagination to make pieces like this.
Yes, Jim sends out an e-mail with a selection of posts from the last week.
I could not follow a knitting pattern to save my life and the inside of my head is a mad place, so maybe that's how I manage it....:unsure::dance2:
Good work. Looks like something that requires concentration to complete (and also to avoid sticking the wire under a fingernail). I tend to stick to painting and trying to avoid dipping paintbrush into coffee lol :)
Thank you, I haven't stabbed myself yet, but that could change....:happy:

Thank you both for your compliments, they are much appreciated.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back