My first 2 months of owning classic Ford Duetto 1995 (1 Viewer)

Sep 14, 2017
The Fens
Funster No
MH
Ford Duetto, 1995
Exp
Sorry that I've not been back on here to update you of my adventures etc, in my new to me classic.

Had the van checked, all ok except alternator and van battery which needed replacing, also my water pump failed half way through my 2 week tour, that' now done.

I had one night away locally just to make sure it all worked, then a weekend away with grandkids, that also went well, the Quest day tent worked a treat (recommended by folks on here) I had a sleeping pod for them to sleep inside and had all the side attachments on, really pleased with it. It rained heavily but they were as dry as a bone. Glad I went for that option in the end.

Then next I went on a tour, Berks 1 night on a friends drive, little drive for another night on friends farm in Wilts, then off to Malcs daughters in Lyme Regis on her front lawn for a few nights, then 4 nights on a campsite in Lyme, then off to Brixham to see Malcs brother on his front lawn. away for just over 2 weeks. Absolutely loved it.

Just had a day trip to Thetford forest with grandkids too.

Van has driven like a dream, apart from one very step hill which was a struggle, but all in all I am so happy with it, enough room for me and Cooper our collie.

Next trip to see my brother in Norfolk for a weekend.

Definitely glad I did this, caravan has now also been sold to a local couple, so I don't have to worry about that anymore to.

Thank you for your support in my endeavors of getting a campervan xxxx

Feb 26, 2012
Funster No
MH
coach
Exp
Motorhome since 2006 (caravanning 38yrs)
Well done. Glad you are enjoying it.
Have you thought about joining the AutoSleeper owners club?

OP
OP
duffs
Sep 14, 2017
The Fens
Funster No
MH
Ford Duetto, 1995
Exp
I have joined,but not been on there lately. I'm on a Ford Duetto FB group, which have been a brilliant source of help x

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 26, 2012
Funster No
MH
coach
Exp
Motorhome since 2006 (caravanning 38yrs)
There is also the AutoSleeper Classic Motorhomes FB group and the AutoSleeper Owners FB group.

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Don't worry about hills,,2.5 Transit engine will take you anywhere..May be slow but very sure. BUSBY.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Paul and Kate

LIFE MEMBER
May 1, 2016
Stoke on trent
Funster No
MH
Auto sleeper Warwick
Exp
Since 2015
Hi Jackie duffs
Was only thinking about you the other day wondering how you were doing.
Glad its all gone smoothly
Take care
Paul

OP
OP
duffs
Sep 14, 2017
The Fens
Funster No
MH
Ford Duetto, 1995
Exp
Hi Paul, definitely better than a caravan and a tent, although I loved both.
Now watching caravaners and remembering our attempts at getting straight or level, it's such a relief, although in Lyme the levels were so high I needed 2 breeze blocks to get in and out šŸ¤£šŸ˜…šŸ¤£šŸ˜…
Hope your well and been able to get away somewhere? Xx

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back