PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
I downloaded this. It's easy peasy to use. Just pop in mileage, how many litres you've put in and the price you paid at the pump and it'll do it for you :)

Shows my best and worst results...
image.jpg

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
I downloaded this.

That's pretty much the same as FuelLog. But there'd not a whole load of ways of doing something so simple.

Did you push it off a cliff or put in bad values on 30th ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
Not so sure about that. The Domesday Book was completed in 1086 and it can still be read today (and without batteries or electric power). On the other hand try reading your 3" floppy discs now! :)
actually bought a usb 3.5inch Floppy drive recently. My keyboards still use them.
KH

dave met

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 7, 2014
cheltenham
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
I don't know what phone you have,but with mine when you take a photo you can see where the photo was taken and the date,maybe that is an option and just take photos that are free,and a good back up if that paperwork goes missing

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
There is a basic problem with apps and fone use .. If something happens to the fone I will have no option but to find another 2600 mile round trip to make so as to start over !!
The thing I remember was like a simple plastic toy looking thing that works like a rotary abacus ( sorry, best way I can describe it ).. but that was about 30+ years ago so did not really expect them to still be around

I have downloaded an all as suggested but will not rely on it .. I will use it as a handy guide as I travel but use the paper notations in my final computations and evaluations

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

PeteH

Free Member
Nov 22, 2007
East Riding of Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido, 999M.
Exp
18+yrs plus 25+Towing
Not so sure about that. The Domesday Book was completed in 1086 and it can still be read today (and without batteries or electric power). On the other hand try reading your 3" floppy discs now! :)

KH

I still Can, Not that there is anything of use on them! BTW, If I go digging in my box of "redundant Rubbish" (as SWMBO refers to it). I`ll bet I find a 5" disk drive. Probably no Driver software though!!.

Pete

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back