Free Member
May 20, 2008
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
10 yrs
I ordered my sticker for my panel van and duly paid my £1.50 and postage etc on Pay Pal. So I couldn't work out why the Post Office had sent me a card requesting I pick up a package and pay an excess fee for £1.43. As I wasn't expecting any large packages I duly drove the 5 mile to the local office and paid the fee. Surprise ! The large envelope contained my Motorhome sticker and a number of cards. Postage had been paid for a 1st class large envelope but this obviously wasn't enough. So I am out off pocket by some £4 which includes fuel used etc. Never mind - it's small beer but whoever is sending these stickers out needs to pay the correct fee so as not to annoy other members :Doh:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Geoff, I do not know why the envelope had the wrong postage, maybe I forgot how much the postage is because I only sell one every three months or so. :Smile:

I have just credited your paypal account with an amount to cover your losses. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. :Blush:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
you really are a number one bloke Jim:thumb:

considering how 'much' you dont make on them i think thats very generous.

now my postage wa.....ooops forgot, i got em off you at a show:Blush::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
geoff1947

geoff1947

Free Member
May 20, 2008
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
10 yrs
Thanks Jim but it wasn't necessary. Just happy I recieved it before I leave for France and Spain tomorrow. hope to pick up lots of mails enroute and HOPEFULLY other Funsters will see the sticker and say hello!!:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back