LIFE MEMBER
Sep 16, 2016
Near the junction of the A14 and A1, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 2010
Any recommendations for tap suppliers ? Just been out on first run and kitchen tap is leaking and dripping. Obviously freezing weather.

The last tap that we had fail on our MoHo I replaced it with one I bought from Amazon.
Unless your is something fancy then a standard household tap fits and works just fine, plus your not paying through the nose for one supplied through a MoHo outlet.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Robbiechausson788

Robbiechausson788

Free Member
Jun 26, 2022
Rainford, Saint Helens, UK
Funster No
MH
chausson titanium 78
Exp
15 months
The last tap that we had fail on our MoHo I replaced it with one I bought from Amazon.
Unless your is something fancy then a standard household tap fits and works just fine, plus your not paying through the nose for one supplied through a MoHo outlet.
Cheers I have had a look on Amazon and eBay. Confident of being able to sort it out . going to take it off tomorrow and look for a similar match. Probably lesson learnt for next year to drain down and open taps .

Upvote 0

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
If it has microswitches you can't replace it with a normal domestic one unfortunately.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Robbiechausson788

Robbiechausson788

Free Member
Jun 26, 2022
Rainford, Saint Helens, UK
Funster No
MH
chausson titanium 78
Exp
15 months
Any recommendations for tap suppliers ? Just been out on first run and kitchen tap is leaking and dripping. Obviously freezing weather.
Update taps off and ordered a new one. Basic tap not switched . But awkward to get off but hopefully saved a few Bob doing the job myself.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back