TCG

Jul 6, 2017
Salford Priors
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
Hi all
i seem to remember that i read somewhere that you cannot take a motorhome to the channel islands is that correct

thanks

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
I think you can but you have to have evidence of a campsite booking for the whole duration of your stay and your departure has to be booked.

No off site camping or parking of any description is permitted or tolerated.

Mikey RV

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 7, 2010
Devon
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance I821G
Exp
Since 1977
Only a couple of campsites and you have to get some kind of ticket and drive from ferry to campsite and park up. Not aloud to drive around. Think this is right. Sure someone will be along soon to say.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 26, 2013
Market Rasen
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2003
You have to book a campsite who will then send you a pass which you have to use to book a ferry. Spaces on the ferry are limited for motor homes as well. You can use your van during the day but have to return to the site at night. More information can be found on Condor ferries website.

Jan 2, 2017
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starspirit
Exp
7 years
We stayed at Ravel 2 years ago. A lovely camp site and the owner meets you at the port. The roads are a nightmare for motor homes being narrow and with rocky walls. We lost our Fiamma awning trying to squeeze past another car There are lots of "H" cars about, "Horror" not Hire cars. Apart from the driving we loved the island, but............

Rozel Camping Park is a well-established family owned and managed park offering exceptional value and service to our clients. It has been run by the Germain family for over 40 years and has been awarded with five Pennants by the AA with a very high quality score of 89%.

Our spacious pitches allow you to park by your pitch for free, with plenty of room to move around. Our customers are important to us, which is why we go to extremes to ensure that you have a pleasant stay and a perfect holiday. Customers return to our site year after year.

The Camping Park itself is in four fields, one with views of France, it has many level pitches for trailer and the larger frame tents and electric hook-ups. Caravans and motor homes are welcome.

We have free WiFi all over the camping park.

Father and daughter team, Tosh (right) and Philippa Germain

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back