Oct 31, 2012
here there and everywhere
Funster No
MH
Pilote P650
Exp
Since December 2012
Good afternoon eveyone,
I was wondering if anyone had any information, or dealings with One Sure Insurance. The reason I'm asking, is because my Motorhome Insurance is up for renewal next month, and their Insurance seems quite a bit cheaper than others. Had a really bad experience last year, with Marker Study Underwriters, after a small minor Bump, and I don't want or need the same hassle ever again. You know the saying, you don't know how good an Insurance company is, until you actually need them.
Many thanks
BillyS

OP
OP
BillyS
Oct 31, 2012
Funster No
MH
Pilote P650
Exp
Since December 2012
I forgot to add, that One Sure uses LV as their Underwriters. Any Info on that would also be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks again

Oct 18, 2021
Mid Devon
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact SC
Exp
Camping since 1954, MoHo 2022
Why not go direct to LV?

I recently did a ring around of all the recommended MoHo insurers and LV came out as far and away the least expensive (for me) with more or less equivalent benefits to the best on offer.

OP
OP
BillyS
Oct 31, 2012
Funster No
MH
Pilote P650
Exp
Since December 2012
Thanks for that Orion. One Sure uses LV, and their quote was a lot lower than others. I'm just wondering what One Sure is like

Aug 10, 2012
cambridge
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
since2001
Why not go direct to LV?

I recently did a ring around of all the recommended MoHo insurers and LV came out as far and away the least expensive (for me) with more or less equivalent benefits to the best on offer.
Yep I have just done the same ring round and ended up at LV

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 18, 2021
Mid Devon
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact SC
Exp
Camping since 1954, MoHo 2022
Thanks for that Orion. One Sure uses LV, and their quote was a lot lower than others. I'm just wondering what One Sure is like

Well as they are only brokers it will be LV controlling the policy conditions and benefits anyway.

You can’t get a MoHo quote on the LV website (well I couldn’t) but why not give them a ring direct? You never know it may save you a few quid as there will be no brokers fee to cover.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
We're with Lifesure but assume nothing to do with the one you're looking at, have a look at Asda Money's comparison site as they come up with some good quotes.

May 5, 2014
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Beginners, got Doggy the van - March 2014
Why not go direct to LV?

I got a good quote from LV but limited to 180 travel abroa.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back