Motorhome Dealers (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Oct 9, 2022
Funster No
MH
Burstner Delphin 680
Evening All

Considering looking at trading our 2005 Burstner Delphin against a newer similar vehicle with a transverse bed arrangement in the New Year. Any recommendations from personal experience on here for a reputable genuine second hand dealers in the South West ?

Regards

William

May 17, 2015
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Alliance SE
Exp
I am a Newbie
@Simon-Alan Kerr Forum member based in Paighton.

can certainly recommend Simon. Straight talking and honest dealer who is very knowledgeable about his trade. You will not go wrong contacting Simon. 👍

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Simon Select

MH Trader
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 18, 2016
Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class Coachbuilt
Exp
25 Years
Evening All

Considering looking at trading our 2005 Burstner Delphin against a newer similar vehicle with a transverse bed arrangement in the New Year. Any recommendations from personal experience on here for a reputable genuine second hand dealers in the South West ?

Regards

William
I have loads at the moment! Check my website out!

Upvote 0

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Before going down the transverse bed route (assuming you don't have one at present) consider if you are fit and able enough to get in and out, not just when it's got no bedding on, but when it has and you need to get to the far side and over the 'heffalump' on the near side! :giggle:

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back