Free Member
Dec 20, 2016
Fife scotland
Funster No
MH
Coach built. Knaus.
Exp
Scince 2010
One of our fav' 'no rush' drives and we are about to set off for that art of the world again. We like to spend a couple of wild nights in Krov taking in any events and doing some biking etc... Anyone there right now? Or anyone heading that way?

Maybe bump into some funsters?

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
18 months too late for us but would definitely go again. Setting off next Sat and unsure which way to turn at Calais. Probably going further south though this time.

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
Fantastic really jealous - have fun. Great scenery and great people. Don't drive everywhere - use the water buses when you can most have English speaking tour guides who can give you all the facts and info on the areas. Local wine delicious. Try a day out at Ahr Valley. They do a red and a rose wine there. worth the drive

Feb 22, 2011
Newcastle under Lyme
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
Fantastic really jealous - have fun. Great scenery and great people. Don't drive everywhere - use the water buses when you can most have English speaking tour guides who can give you all the facts and info on the areas. Local wine delicious. Try a day out at Ahr Valley.

On my radar for 2018, can you tell me more about the water buses ? Where from and to etc. And anything else useful or to see.
Thanks

OP
OP
Alex Black

Alex Black

Free Member
Dec 20, 2016
Fife scotland
Funster No
MH
Coach built. Knaus.
Exp
Scince 2010
We use our Lecy bikes to get around. Fantastic area. This will be visit 3. last time we were there during the wine festivals

and wow.. Amazing time.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 12, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2011
We love the sweet Mosel wines and buy a few cases to bring home, when they run out, I start looking online for replacements and every time I think "bugger, I only paid €4 a bottle and these lot are charging £8, I must bring more back next time", which is why we always detour that way when we're homeward bound, plus it's a nice laid back area.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back