TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Just an update, looks like we won't be getting to Morocco. After our breakdown service abandoned us (not going into that) I managed to nurse it back home (interesting few moments in the Dartford Tunnel when I lost all the gears!) and it's now awaiting a visit to my garage for investigations and probably a big bill. Whilst waiting there's a couple of other jobs to do that I could have sorted in Spain but it's easier here and I'll take the opportunity.
When it's all fixed and we get our confidence in Bertie back we're maybe looking at coming out again. But meanwhile happy travelling to everyone in Morocco.

Dec 18, 2010
Norfolk.
Funster No
MH
Autotrail cheyenne
Exp
2008-20??
Just an update, looks like we won't be getting to Morocco. After our breakdown service abandoned us (not going into that) I managed to nurse it back home (interesting few moments in the Dartford Tunnel when I lost all the gears!) and it's now awaiting a visit to my garage for investigations and probably a big bill. Whilst waiting there's a couple of other jobs to do that I could have sorted in Spain but it's easier here and I'll take the opportunity.
When it's all fixed and we get our confidence in Bertie back we're maybe looking at coming out again. But meanwhile happy travelling to everyone in Morocco.
Good luck, hope the bill isn't too high.

CaptainPaul

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2017
Ireland
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu ⛱
Exp
Since 1980s
Sorry to hear that Terry 😞
Meant to message you earlier with some news you might not be up to date with...
Carlos has a new office up and running now since last November, very fancy and 21st century for him! Lol he told me he's spent all his money on it... (yeah right! 😂) it's just on the corner of the old office it used to be his store where he kept all the lovely wine & biscuits he gives us and also there's a new DIY store built where we used to park but more interesting for you (and Jamie) whos hopefully still with us is....they have cut away back on the red tape nonsense that they put us through last year, ref taking your pets out and back all you do now is get a Maroc vet to give you a clean bill of health for travelling 3 days before you return and that along with your EU pet passport and a valid EU titre test is all you need so at least that's some improvement on the last carry on
Also had a quick Google and there's dozens of vets on the return approaches to Tangier Med, obviously I don't know what they charge as I haven't left yet but will post on here the going rate when I'm leaving Morocco end of March
Ps good luck with Bertie 👍

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back