Sep 15, 2009
Sussex coast
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
learning
Was working on Reigate Hill Friday.
Nice sunny day I was sitting around hours while a machine driver and banksman loaded my truck. When a nice morello came up hill. Left hand drive I believe with a number plate resembling
OUR ARK
Or similer I was very jelouse I can't my wife to drive me anywhere let alone in the motorhome.
Anyone on here?

Apr 13, 2019
Nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Ci Coachbuilt
Exp
Since September 2018
That comment above is why I stopped visiting this site and won't be renewing
Please don’t let one idiotic and unnecessary comment force you to leave.
Obviously has nothing better to do than poke fun at folks who have a nice Moho.
I am constantly wondering, and more of late, if in fact half the people on here actually HAVE a motorhome, or have had, or an interest in having one.
Think there a a few wind up merchants who just collect sites to join so they can sound off without any action or recourse.
Comment like that where I come from would get you , and in its tone and inflection, a serious thump.
Wish I had a Morello.
Good luck to you Sir.
Don’t leave☹️

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
I don't understand the insult... they go over my head a lot:(. But I would love a Morelo. ..

Iwould have had to leave years ago if I left when people insult me.... but I know that I'm an ok person so they're the ones missing out.

Please don't anybody leave.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
I don't understand the insult... they go over my head a lot:(. But I would love a Morelo. ..

Iwould have had to leave years ago if I left when people insult me.... but I know that I'm an ok person so they're the ones missing out.

Please don't anybody leave.
To be fair Joy I don't either, maybe I should be offended as well.

May 5, 2015
Sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2010
Its OK Martin we haven't got a Mollelo its another obscure make I think.

It works both ways, it's ok to mock someone who has made a mistake, but

You can't take anything negative. I agree, it was a pretty unnecessary post.

I realised this year you shouldn't judge a book by its cover. I was on a cheap and cheerful site when I saw a fairly new Concorde Charisma arriving. In my head I tutted and thought shouldn't they be in Marbella or Monaco. The second night I got chatting with the woman and her mum and they were great fun and we worked our way through their wine cellar. They hadn't even driven it there, their brother / son had driven it down and mum/sister had arrived in sisters Porsche.

Just look at that signature, " all the extras + VB Active Air and having a Kloft Retarder fitted in September 2020 " etc, probably more than most peoples vans but no need for it in my opinion.

Jan 13, 2014
Leeds - Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
40+
Look at the time it was posted 9.10pm on a Saturday night he/she probably had a few sherbets.
l get a bit annoyed at certain comments but count to 10 and ignore it ,they are hiding behind a keyboard and wouldn’t dare say a thing to your face. Simple people that are dismissed from my radar.
Do consider your decision you have always made a meaningful contribution to this Forum and you are the last of a type that should leave.

sallylillian

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2011
Falmouth, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Palace Liner 90LO
Exp
It works both ways, it's ok to mock someone who has made a mistake, but

You can't take anything negative. I agree, it was a pretty unnecessary post.

I realised this year you shouldn't judge a book by its cover. I was on a cheap and cheerful site when I saw a fairly new Concorde Charisma arriving. In my head I tutted and thought shouldn't they be in Marbella or Monaco. The second night I got chatting with the woman and her mum and they were great fun and we worked our way through their wine cellar. They hadn't even driven it there, their brother / son had driven it down and mum/sister had arrived in sisters Porsche.

Just look at that signature, " all the extras + VB Active Air and having a Kloft Retarder fitted in September 2020 " etc, probably more than most peoples vans but no need for it in my opinion.
How does a jokey exchange between Morelo owners constitute the need to create some sort of tiring Islington dinner party debate. "No need for it in my opinion"

Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
Not me,I’ve got a.................
Rapido. How can you tell?! :LOL:

But I wouldnt refuse a Morello if anybody wants a swap.:LOL:;);):rofl:

May 5, 2015
Sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2010
And that is your justification to deliver your barbed critique or is it just motorhome envy?
No, quite the opposite, it puts me off ever owning something that might alienate me.
My mention of the Concorde was what I was aiming at, I presumed everyone in multi hundred thousand pound motor home would have your attitude, but I found an exception.
That's the last I'm going to say on the matter.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back