LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Shame about the damage but can you get him to run you up the road in it?
Unless I had 360 x degree cameras, I wouldn't even attempt to drive that until the camera was either repaired/replaced, or substituted with a decent mirror. Without the ability to view down the length of the vehicle, I'd say he was illegal in that state.

A shame re the damage though. :(

Cheers,

Jock. :)

Ridgeway

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 10, 2012
Lausanne
Funster No
MH
NiBi Arto 85E
Exp
Since 2012
😱😱😱, tell him his looks like a old resprayed tourbus for a second division bundesliga football club, the only advantage I can see is that it will never be stolen 😇😎😆

It looks very Led Zep in fact 😂

Ridgeway

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 10, 2012
Lausanne
Funster No
MH
NiBi Arto 85E
Exp
Since 2012
What’s the collective term for a group of Morelos:

A murder of Morelos?
A menace of Morelos?
A melange of Morelos?

Ian😎

I think it‘s a Milliard of Morelos😉

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 1, 2017
Funster No
National colours for a German I suppose, some people have no taste ,can you imagine buying some rattle cans and giving your Morelo a new colour scheme 😱
Like this you mean🤦‍♂️
IMG_1173.jpeg

Oct 15, 2011
Not Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic eline
Exp
Since 2011
And it fades to purple at the back but still has the standard black as well, he said it matches his parachute and he ours was “too white”😮
Humza Useless would say the same about yours too. :rofl::rofl:

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
So today was the day, an appointment with a bank balance busting Loft Liner on 4 cylinder Eurocargo, sorry WESTY66 ours won’t be on the market anytime soon 🤔 Jen did say I could have one if I wanted 👍 but she wasn’t coming with me🤔 might as well take up Jim ’s suggestion and go PVC if that happens.

I know jongood and Dutch 68 amongst others were not convinced about the Eurocargo so now is you chance to say “told you so”😃 compared to our Palace on the Daily chassis it was certainly “agricultural” I know this had more torque but our Daily feels a lot more sporty and sprints through the 8 speed box like a knife through butter, the ride on the Eurocargo was not as composed as ours with full air and active damping, interesting exercise though that had to be done.

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
A Minted of Morellos!
I like that BUT of MORELO’s sorry I know it’s not really allowed but it’s my thread so here I get away with it 😏MOtorhome REeiman LOhner the RE and LO are the surnames of the two guys that started the company.

The Coops

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 8, 2019
The Fylde
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact DL
Exp
Yes, thank you
I like that BUT of MORELO’s sorry I know it’s not really allowed but it’s my thread so here I get away with it 😏MOtorhome REeiman LOhner the RE and LO are the surnames of the two guys that started the company.
I thought it was spelt the same as the Cherry, everytime one parked near us in Europe it went dark!:LOL:

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Quite a few vans in the showroom 🤔

IMG_2468.jpeg

IMG_2472.jpeg

IMG_2470.jpeg

IMG_2471.jpeg

A couple of nice rear lounge Alkoven on the Daily chassis, not something that’s popular in the UK but the Germans like them, advantage is standard cab door and all safety features and of course standard windscreen.

IMG_2474.jpeg

This over 1000ah of lithium when it’s all charged 3x340.

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2011
Not Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic eline
Exp
Since 2011
Jul 7, 2021
Funster No
MH
dont own one yet.
So today was the day, an appointment with a bank balance busting Loft Liner on 4 cylinder Eurocargo, sorry WESTY66 ours won’t be on the market anytime soon 🤔 Jen did say I could have one if I wanted 👍 but she wasn’t coming with me🤔 might as well take up Jim ’s suggestion and go PVC if that happens.

I know jongood and Dutch 68 amongst others were not convinced about the Eurocargo so now is you chance to say “told you so”😃 compared to our Palace on the Daily chassis it was certainly “agricultural” I know this had more torque but our Daily feels a lot more sporty and sprints through the 8 speed box like a knife through butter, the ride on the Eurocargo was not as composed as ours with full air and active damping, interesting exercise though that had to be done.
Pleased you tried it, can you now take a Volkner with a Volvo pusher and I shift out for a spin and report back to us please 😇😎😆

bigtwin

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2009
Derby
Funster No
MH
Concorde
Exp
Since 2006
would you have a rear lounge layout ? It’s not for me but someone must love them.

Yes, I struggle with seeing the benefit of rear lounges.
I cant get over sacrificing the best seats in the house (the Captain’s chairs) for what are, essentially, bench seats. 🤷‍♂️

Ian

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
Yes, I struggle with seeing the benefit of rear lounges.
I cant get over sacrificing the best seats in the house (the Captain’s chairs) for what are, essentially, bench seats. 🤷‍♂️

Ian
I find the aguti seats uncomfortable, normal coachbuilt seats I find more comfortable 🤷‍♂️ I think a Frankia type rear lounge set up would suit us down to ground, all the comfort complete with a garage, and no one can drive it off whilst you’re sleeping😉😁😁😁

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back