More useful bits and bobs on Ebay ... (1 Viewer)

Sep 12, 2014
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
Transit coachbuilt
Exp
8years & counting
Great link minty, saved quite a few, will order some when I'm a little more sober, eBay and drink don't mix !!

Autowbars

Free Member
Dec 1, 2012
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Lunar Roadstar 800
Exp
Since 2010
The mini net type holders arrived today, not bad and just big enough to hold the wife's inhaler, tablets etc as she never knows where they are when needed, so next to jab door now.
All sorted for 99p. Inc postage
Morally wrong buying them as normal UK postage cost would have been £3, so R Mail loosing out, no customs fees, HMRC loosing out.
Just my thoughts.
But it probably won't stop me buying others cheap little items.

Lot lover

Free Member
May 13, 2016
Lot, France
Funster No
MH
Le Voyageur Integral
Exp
New boy
Somewhere in PRC there's a bloke, (has to be a bloke) who isn't allowed home until he's thought of piece of useless stuff that somebody, somewhere , will want.

That blokes been busy.

If someone buys it, it fulfils it's purpose and cannot be considered useless.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Howard H

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 10, 2015
West Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Benimar mileo 294
Thanks Minxy Girl , my sat nav needed a sun shield did not know they made one but now do and have ordered one .many thanks

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
Im waiting for one of these to come I think it will be very useful
Don't know what John was thinking about when he bought me one for Christmas, he knows I cant whistle.

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
caktanks sell a slightly larger version of those nets, I have 3 in "IT" .

Great selection Miss M:hi5:

If there is one thing owning a M/H does, it's how to be tidy!:clap2:

Aug 27, 2014
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
McLouis Tandy 640+
Exp
Since 2014
Thanks for posting - I like the cable holders, just the thing for keeping umpteen phone / tablet / camera / God-alone-knows-what-else charging cables out of the way.

I've fitted some of those little net pockets recently - perfect size for a mobile phone next to a teenager's bunk. The adhesive tape is a bit rubbish though, didn't stay on for long, I ended up drilling a couple of small holes through it and screwing it in place.

These are brilliant, so bright and long lasting on a charge for their size. I even fitted an extra cigarette lighter socket above the hab door to keep one in.

These are good to fit inside a cupboard as well - voltmeter to keep an eye on the battery levels, 2 USB sockets for charging phones / tablets / whatever, and a cigarette lighter socket for one of the little torches above or (if like me) your phone is so old it's pre-USB and the only way to charge it off mains is from a cigarette lighter socket!

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
@Minxy Girl : Mel, you have just cost me £6.18 - I bought 'essential' items that I didn't realise I needed!!!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back